Anyone disapointed in brawl?

ScottAspen said:
I felt that it is truely a multiplayer game... I could see it get boring very quickly on solo... I enjoyed SSE to a degree, but it also felt a bit like a chore... (maybe thats just the first time around) I got annoyed with all the repetative little creatures they throw at you.

My only other problem with it is that there are so many damn characters, i feel like I will never settle in and find a favorite (im a bit overwhelmed)

Nevertheless, i give it a 10/10, surely more entertaining then SMG.
....why would you ever want less characters? lol the dilema of having too many to get good with is the best dilema to ever have

Dude the more the characters, the more options, the more fun!

Sorry 4 the interruption, does anyone know if I can copy my profile of Tiger Woods '08 onto my chip and take it to a friends house and use it in his wii console?

for me im very happy with this game and online to me isn't bad at all.. my only problem is i wish u can text some1 to join ur game once u have created one. But oh well maybe Nintendo will fix it up a bit over time. Other then that superb game and im pretty sure every Wii owner is gonna invest in this sooner or later.

C1audio said:
for me im very happy with this game and online to me isn't bad at all.. my only problem is i wish u can text some1 to join ur game once u have created one. But oh well maybe Nintendo will fix it up a bit over time. Other then that superb game and im pretty sure every Wii owner is gonna invest in this sooner or later.

Nintendo can't just "fix" it...they would have to make a new CD and add it on there.

Anyways, I was kinda disapointed, I have already unlocked all the characters and I must say it was way too easy, at this rate I will be done the game by April.

I personally think the game is fine. Sure the online mode has a few issues but like someone stated before they'll be ironed out soon. As far as the friend code thing goes.. yea it is a pain, but as far as brawling with anyone... i think thats fine. I just wish you could customize the rules a little more.

Lag is only because of the high volume of players trying to log in at the same time. It will settle down in a few days.

ATG- Wanna add me on Brawl? whats your number?

I’m satisfied with the most of the game, but online play is simply horrid. I’ve only been able to connect a handful of times at best, and when I did it was laggy as all hell. I’m so frustrated now, I almost wish I didn’t get the game. Online play with my friends/random is the reason I got it, just like Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 – funny, I have no connection issues since DAY ONE of MOHH2. I’m not expecting that Brawl was going to be perfect, but if you push back a freaking game twice, be prepared at the very least! I mean spectator mode disappearing for some (including me)? Come on...

My only complaints so far are regarding edge-grabbing and Wiimote D-Pad jumping.

Edge-grabbing happens way too easily. It's fine if they wanted to make it easier for players to survive when they are trying to get back on land, but its like a magnet now; you get sucked to the edge anytime you are near it at all, no matter what way you are facing. This has actually gotten me killed a number of times already as I have been trying to maneuver around edges and suddenly I am holding onto the edge instead of performing whatever attack/move I was trying to do, which often results in either my opponent getting an opening or me just falling to my death.

I have been trying to get used to the Wiimote+Nunchuck controller scheme. I think that it has more potential than any other control setup, particular for longer gaming sessions. My only complaint is that I often find myself unable to double jump using the Wiimote D-{ad and end up doing a midair dodge instead. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe my Wiimote is just dying on me...

I do not really like how all the the characters sort of feel like they are floating down to the ground, or the fact that not everyone can fast-fall, but I will probably get used to these.

Aside from those few things, the game seems great so far. I honestly was not really expecting that much out of the game, but so far I have been quite pleasantly surprised.

the online is disappointing, SSE the final maze is retarded but otherwise, all character s rock, stages rock, music rock, rest of SSE rocked, and classic/events rock too

KeithC said:
My only complaints so far are regarding edge-grabbing and Wiimote D-Pad jumping.

Edge-grabbing happens way too easily. It's fine if they wanted to make it easier for players to survive when they are trying to get back on land, but its like a magnet now; you get sucked to the edge anytime you are near it at all, no matter what way you are facing. This has actually gotten me killed a number of times already as I have been trying to maneuver around edges and suddenly I am holding onto the edge instead of performing whatever attack/move I was trying to do, which often results in either my opponent getting an opening or me just falling to my death.

I have been trying to get used to the Wiimote+Nunchuck controller scheme. I think that it has more potential than any other control setup, particular for longer gaming sessions. My only complaint is that I often find myself unable to double jump using the Wiimote D-{ad and end up doing a midair dodge instead. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe my Wiimote is just dying on me...

I do not really like how all the the characters sort of feel like they are floating down to the ground, or the fact that not everyone can fast-fall, but I will probably get used to these.

Aside from those few things, the game seems great so far. I honestly was not really expecting that much out of the game, but so far I have been quite pleasantly surprised.

why are you using the dpad for jumping... use the nunchuck up for jumping, the grab on d pad sucks though. I also tried this but im thinking going back to GC cont

The SSE was pretty entertaining, except for the final maze, after a while I jumped on the computer to find out where the hell I was going.

Online is laggy, but I had no problems owning (won 5 of 7) my friend online today.

Also, it has Snake. Who, when you press a taunt button, hides in a cardboard box. Who DOESN'T love that?

Back