Anyone elese think now is the time for a Luigi's Mansion 2?

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
I think it would rock for the wii!!! Think about how perfect the controls would be... With updated graphics, awesome controls, and Luigi saving the day again I think it would sell wonderfully!!!
Controls would be using the wii-mote and nunchuck... Control stick to walk... And the vaccum and flashlight would be pointing the wii-mote... Hey, they even put a cool Luigi's Mansion level is smash bros brawl so that is a little boost for sales even... It gets people interested in it again...
What do u guys think?

Absolutely not.

The wii should not be tarnished with crap games. And Luigi's mansion? It was a crap game.

Any Mario Bros game that ISN'T a platformer is a bad thing.
All Luigi's games (Games where Luigi is the main character) have been Non-Platformers.
All Luigi games have stank on toast.

Just say NO!

I disagree.. Luigi's mansion was a pretty good game

I have actually never played the GCN version but I would be really interested in a Wii Luigis Mansion

I have to agree that Luigi's mansion has the potential to put the wii remote's motion sensibility to great use.

Last edited:
they could make it really cool... The wii could revitalize it

Luigis mansion was an awesome game. why would it be crap? it would put the wiimote & numchuck to great use.

This game was pretty average to be honest I didn't think it was that great the gameplay was very repetitive and it was way to childish / short.

Sequel hell no give me a decent adult new i.p

ally_uk said:
This game was pretty average to be honest I didn't think it was that great the gameplay was very repetitive and it was way to childish / short.

Sequel hell no give me a decent adult new i.p
Well how about both.... thats possible u kno...

scene on mario galaxy

there is apart inmario galaxy where luigi is trapped in a haunted mansion. That got me thinking about future luigi mansion games. It would be great for the wii ! Maybe that scene will lead up to future luigi's mansion games.

phoenix 0 said:
there is apart inmario galaxy where luigi is trapped in a haunted mansion. That got me thinking about future luigi mansion games. It would be great for the wii ! Maybe that scene will lead up to future luigi's mansion games.
I hope so..... :D

I hope for other luigi games

Maybe it's time luigi got a better game besides luigi's mansion. Like an outside adventure you know... one like Mario's. But I'd also love to play another Luigi's mansion game.

Luigis mansion would be a good start for Luigi maining in games again.... the wii is perfect.

Back