Anyone else as irriated as me at MOH:H2 save points?

kenn

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
I was on the second to last stage last night and finally turned the game off in frustration and won't be playing it again. It sold on Ebay this morning.

The checkpoints (on middle difficulty) are to far apart or are spaced such that you have to backtrack A LOT if you die. I found myself becoming furious at 3 different areas and then in second to last stage, after clearing the artillery and then the second house, I ran around back, the gates popped open and three guys blasted me dead in about 1/4 second. No chance to get away or respond. What does the game do? Kicks me back to the previous save point which was probably 15-20 minutes of playing. That was the last straw.

Great game. Sucky implementation of the save mechanics. I don't mind it being hard. I don't mind dieing and having to play from the latest save point. I do mind backtracking, however. That's utter BS. Way to go, EA. I guess they don't have play testers.

I was not irritated at all actually, at least not about save points.
I was more mad about how easy the campaign mode is, and honestly I think the checkpoints were well placed. Sorry you didn't like the game as much as others have.

that game is nice. the campaign was just a distraction. the real meat was the online.o think the game was the beta test to see wiis online capabilities.

vashivihan said:
that game is nice. the campaign was just a distraction. the real meat was the online.o think the game was the beta test to see wiis online capabilities.
Me 2. I think a lot of developpers are watching the outcome of the online stats for this game and of-course the reactions of the gamers

cyberzomby said:
Me 2. I think a lot of developpers are watching the outcome of the online stats for this game and of-course the reactions of the gamers

does that mean that we might see halo on wii? mus ha ha hahaah aahaa......

Campaign mode is all-around stupid. Thats why I have only done the first level:lol:

Much more fun just to do online.

With all this talk of online, whats everybodys favourite weapon online?
My personal favorite is the shotgun, however it is only really effective when you can get rid of the pistol and grab some other sort of gun from a dead player. Short range alone doesn't work well.

Back