Anyone else dissapointed by TP length? *Spoilers*

I actually did feel that it could have been longer, but maybe that's just this feeling I usually get... it happens after I see really long movies sometimes, too. I actually think that it was shorter than it was for some reason... I dunno why, it's weird. Anyway... I didn't mind all of the dungeons too much, their length seemed just right... except for the last two dungeons. Those just felt... too short to me. :| Anyway... I really think that a dungeon needs to have a long enough length to really feel like a dungeon, you know? A significant piece of the game you're playing. But again, that's just me... I did like how they threw in some items that weren't carbon copies of the other 3D Zelda games, like the Spinner, Ball and Chain, and Dominion Rod.

ocdan said:
yeah everytime I chuck a roll into my neighbors tree I end up with just the tp cardboard roll, but thats what ya pay for with 1-ply

LOL! When I first read that I was like, "wtf?" Then I read it again and started laughing... :p

Kudos to you.

Im 28 Hours and 13 Minutes in.

Current Dungeon: Arbiters Grounds (Dungeon Map and Compass Found)
Bugs found: 6
Poe Souls: 13
Hearts: 8

I love this game. Its quite hard, I get Stuck alot and I love the cut scenes.

In my opinion, you have wasted a game by completing it in 21 hours.

yeah...maybe you are miamoto in disguise trying to make us noobs feel like crap...jerk. but anyways, i wasnt dissapointed with the legnth it was the easiness that got me pissed...ganon??? gimme a break even wind waker had tougher bosses!!!

my time is off bc i deleted my game but i did 12 hrs worth in 2.5 hrs, but im at lakebed and is there more after that?

Hmm, I just rescued the Zora Prince and bought me some water bombs and I'm at about 16.5 hours...

That's apparently a third into the game, so I am in no way dissapointed. :D

I need help getting to the large door at north end of the goron mines? I get to the ledge where the volcano sea monster is firing balls at me but I cant seem to figure out how to make the distance to where the north door is from the ledge. I've tried everything. Please help? Do I have to kill the sea monster first and how?

Deedee

deedot said:
I need help getting to the large door at north end of the goron mines? I get to the ledge where the volcano sea monster is firing balls at me but I cant seem to figure out how to make the distance to where the north door is from the ledge. I've tried everything. Please help? Do I have to kill the sea monster first and how?

Deedee

Ok... Just before you get onto the platform that you're stuck on, there is a flame tube thing, switch that off, and as soon as you get passed it do a 180 degree turn and run along the other path parallel to the one you just came off...

The explanation sucks, but I hope it helps. ^^

Took me a little under 60 hours. I have the magic armor, all heart pieces, all bugs, and 30 poes. Still need to do the Cave of Ordeals.

Why would a 60 or even 50 hour game be a disappointment? Most games like COD3 are 10 - 15 hour games tops for the same price as Zelda. Also, Zelda games are ALWAYS what you make of them.

If you blow through the game and don't do any side quests then don't complain you did it in 30 hours. If you do it in that time at 100% then your just good.

hi im new but ive only got to the palace of twilight of twiligt i need 1 heart piece to get sixteen hearts 4 bugs off 36 poe souls and played for 60 hours. But ive been messing about finding things without the guide. dont use the guide it makes the game more enjoyable and slower to complete. i was also 5 floors of of completing the caves of ordeal (They are really hard and if you dont have health potions or magic armor with lots of rupees, it can be annying)<(-_-)>....

Last edited:
the reason some of you are disapointed is because you play zelda 24/7. if you take it slow and do other things with your life, the 80 hours of gameplay would seem a lot and worth it.

Bubbagump said:
the reason some of you are disapointed is because you play zelda 24/7. if you take it slow and do other things with your life, the 80 hours of gameplay would seem a lot and worth it.

Exactly. People are complaining upon the hours and not enough length of play, but they should try working 80 hours a week, and trying to play video games as well. I only have time to put in probably a good 45 minutes into it, I'm lucky if I can put 2 hours into the game.

ive beaten the game and now im trying to get every heart peice, magic armor, poes, bugs, and anything else. right now i have 102 hours clocked in, i had 78 hours when i beat the game. Ive goten all the bugs, i need 14 more poes, got the magic armor, still need 3 more heart containors, lol i died at the 49th floor in that one fairy place, got all the bomb bags and sized em up, got the bigger quiver, and thats about all i done so far and have 102 hours clocked in without a guide. So if you dont wanna be disapointed so much dont use a guide.

68 hours
All Heart Containers
Magic Armor
All Howling Stones
36 Poe Souls (They are by far the hardest to find)
Frog Lure
All Bugs
All other upgrades
About to enter Hyrule Castle!!!! (Won't finish though, until I get all Poe Souls)
I'd say I will have played over 70 hours once I get everything.

QUESTION?
What do you get when you find all Poe souls

Oh yeah! Almost forgot...I finished the Cave of Ordeals as well...that was pretty intense.

(Only used the book for 3 hearts and 5 bugs...and probably the rest of the poe souls.)

Last edited:
Back