Anyone else find Force Unleashed depressing?

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
And no it has nothing to do with the quality of this game.

It's just that seeing the new trailer reminds me of how the movie franchise is 100% finito. I am sure I will still buy it, but I don't think I am going to enjoy another Star Wars game the same way I use to.

I'm sure there will eventually be more star wars movies. might be 10 years or something and set in the old republic or far future post ep4 - but I reckon eventually there will be more movies.
George Lucas loves milking his old cash cow.
Live action TV series is on the go! And the game looks awesome (from the tech demo's & concept ideas).
I hope they get the force powers down right... "Jedi knight's" force powers sucked, having to "scroll" to the right one. Was too fps for real lightsabre combat anyway.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I'm sure there will eventually be more star wars movies. might be 10 years or something and set in the old republic or far future post ep4 - but I reckon eventually there will be more movies.
George Lucas loves milking his old cash cow.
Live action TV series is on the go! And the game looks awesome (from the tech demo's & concept ideas).
I hope they get the force powers down right... "Jedi knight's" force powers sucked, having to "scroll" to the right one. Was too fps for real lightsabre combat anyway.

Actually the "live action tv series" is just like some made for tv movie.

And I highly doubt lucas is going to be making more star wars films when he is like 80. And I doubt he is going to let anyone else do it for him. He has stated over and over he is done with the films.

Oh and Force Unleashed isn't going to have any better lightsaber combat than JK.

My favourite Star Wars game was Jedi Outcast on the PC and Cube, I reckon this new one Force Unleashed will be quite interesting for the next gen. I have always been a fan of lightsaber Star Wars games.

Back