*Anyone else getting BW:II?*

Bry1500

Banned
Oct 4, 2007
So is anyone else around here planning to get Battalion Wars II around launch. I can't wait to play some online on it :D. This will be my first Wii online game. (I didn't buy Strikers because it was a soccer game, and PBR sucks and is a waste of money..)

This looked good at first, then looked awesome with the new combat vids I saw, but it's not local multiplayer which I need so I'm saving the money for Ghost Squad maybe.

^its got local multiplayer, as well as online, so it's better than great!^

Of course everybody is getting it! At least a lot of people. I'm waiting for it more than I'm waiting for Mario Galaxy. I can't say no to a good strategy game!

I'll probably get this. Splitscreen and online makes the game great for me.

Can't wait to get into one of the super speedy tanks or whatever they are!

^Spam?^

For people who still don't know, BWii supports online, offline and LAN multiplayer! Should be enough to get any Wii owner exited!

Cant wait for this game should be good hopefully although very unlikely they release a headset for it

Oh man I finally found a memory card for my gamecube and I have been trying to beat the first one... This game is insane I can't wait for 2 to come out... I almost want to hibernate until it does.

6ix said:
This looked good at first, then looked awesome with the new combat vids I saw, but it's not local multiplayer which I need so I'm saving the money for Ghost Squad maybe.
What are you talking about? o_O
It has Local multiplayer.

Back