Anyone else having connection issues with Conduit?

Along with The flickering, it also looks like they are warping threw walls sometimes.

as for wii speak, maybe i just were trying to talk to folks that hasnt set up there stuff properly yet.

I've also seen the people flickering and moving through walls..it really is annoying.

Also, have you been able to easily get headshots? I've gotten some, but never when I'm actually trying to. Like, I'll scope with the SCAR and shoot someone who is still right in the head, and nothing happens. I know the SCAR bursts its shots, but still, come on.

I haven't noticed any of the problems you all mentioned. I have seen a few people 'warp', but that happens in any online game when the player has a nasty connection. The multiplayer has proven pretty solid thus far for me.

I always time out.
almost all the players say authorizing and i can never connect with them till time runs out

It worked perfectly for me, only had a few issues, but none were large enough to stop me from playing online.

Also, have you been able to easily get headshots?

I can usually get them when I try with the scar but I think its because burst makes it not 100% accurate. I can usually get them with the pistol as well when I'm trying, but it might just be because I'm frantically unloading the clip at their head.

Back