Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Yeah, there has been an increase of cheaters. Like today some guy named Arcanine hacked proximity mines, which I know for a fact was him, not bond (I was on MI6) then the very next match he was a level 56 running around with the Masterton AND prximity mines. I killed him a few times, though :3.
I'm confused :confused5:. So a level 56 was cheating because he was using the level 52 and level 53 unlocks? I don't get what the problem is. And before you use the argument he hacked his level, Arcanine did not. He is legit and a beast. I'm just confused what exactly was hacked since you unlock the Masterton at 52 and Proxies at 53.

@homer....I too am Fing pissed off about this. I just spent 13days to reach level 56 and some piece of sh!t is gonna hack like that, and even worse cauz everyone else to be a cheat!! Yeah that's right, if you stayed and played and were freaking loving all your free xp you ate a damn cheat too!!
look up promotional codes man

I havent notices too much cheating. I did play against someone last night that was ranked 12 using proximity mines and that fully auto shotgun(cant remember the name of it)

@homer....I too am Fing pissed off about this. I just spent 13days to reach level 56 and some piece of sh!t is gonna hack like that, and even worse cauz everyone else to be a cheat!! Yeah that's right, if you stayed and played and were freaking loving all your free xp you ate a damn cheat too!!

Just cuz it's a code don't mean your sorry ace ain't cheating!!! The game was intended to earn xp a certain way, by tampering with that the integrity of the game is compromised. Completely destroying the ranking system for those who earned and those who punked out, where do you fall in?? Everything about this game is forever ruined and playing competitive trying to advance up the boards is meaningless. I could be roughing it out for 1,200xp a match while you are a V-Gina with a code getting 40,000xp. So you can take your code and shuv it...MY MAN!!!!

I still don't get why people are hot about the "cheaters", I could careless which weapons you have. I always hated game that made you do **** to level up...one reason why I hate Grand Turismo for the PS...I rather like Quake style, or Doom, or Duke NukEm where you jump in and have access (can pickup) any weapon or power ups....it then makes it more about how well the levels are designed (which sadly they are pretty poor in Goldeneye), plus not many levels either to pick from.

I still don't get why people are hot about the "cheaters", I could careless which weapons you have....

You ever try to take on someone with a Masterson and proxies in enclosed spaces when all you've got is a Terralite and grenades? Gets old really fast.

The cheaters are running around killing legit players who don't get their XP as fast because they're getting creamed. That's despicable.

I still don't get why people are hot about the "cheaters", I could careless which weapons you have....

You ever try to take on someone with a Masterson and proxies in enclosed spaces when all you've got is a Terralite and grenades? Gets old really fast.

The cheaters are running around killing legit players who don't get their XP as fast because they're getting creamed. That's despicable.

Hey man, we just played a few minutes back. Feel free to add me if you wanna play sometime. I'll add you. 3122-0038-6608. HankScorpio here.

Just cuz it's a code don't mean your sorry ace ain't cheating!!! The game was intended to earn xp a certain way, by tampering with that the integrity of the game is compromised. Completely destroying the ranking system for those who earned and those who punked out, where do you fall in?? Everything about this game is forever ruined and playing competitive trying to advance up the boards is meaningless. I could be roughing it out for 1,200xp a match while you are a V-Gina with a code getting 40,000xp. So you can take your code and shuv it...MY MAN!!!![/QUOTE]

I agree with you, man. If you know what's going on and don't get out, you're a cheatin b**** too. At least when you cheaters rise in the ranks, we'll be able to tell you cheated because your exp won't be a multiple of 5...

top 1000 are hackers #1 is lvl 1 perfect ev match and had the game while making it

Just cuz it's a code don't mean your sorry ace ain't cheating!!! The game was intended to earn xp a certain way, by tampering with that the integrity of the game is compromised. Completely destroying the ranking system for those who earned and those who punked out, where do you fall in?? Everything about this game is forever ruined and playing competitive trying to advance up the boards is meaningless. I could be roughing it out for 1,200xp a match while you are a V-Gina with a code getting 40,000xp. So you can take your code and shuv it...MY MAN!!!!
me? no i dont use em ill kick your ass the old fashioned way. and it aint cheating when the makers of the game put it in, then its just a power up item that people got for paying them upfront. if you had any skill it wouldn't matter anyways cause even with the best weapons shitty players still suck

[FKU] Information

If you ever play against the clan [FKU] beware! if they aren't winning they will host quit in the final seconds. I was playing against them the only 4 times it ever happened to me.

Okay, I am a Member of the FKU, and thought I would explain something. WHENEVER you get the chance to host a game you will have GAME lag, even if you're hardwired to the internet. This gives you a disadvantage because you're 2 seconds behind everyone else playing. Also, if you are using the WiFi connection for internet, this game is notorious for causing your Wii to freeze up. This happens a lot for those of us that play a lot.

ALSO, if you have a group/clan/friends you play with on a regular basis and get a PARTY INVITE (we FKU often play together) then yes, we will quit to join other members games.

As stated above, if the only 4 times its happened is against the FKU you most likely havent played very much and totally killed the opposition.........

BTW, I am level 33 (be 34 by the end of today) and my name is [FKU]WiiFreeze.... KILL YA LATER!

@Gofigure...I could care less about the weapon unlocks, which is not a promotional code FYI! I destroy them folks daily. I am talking about all the other cheat hacks out there...I will list them for you guys so us legit players can see what we're up against. A actual hacker chimed in on the gamespot site and showed us a link to see what hackers are capable of, here's some of them I can remember:
Walk through walls
The high XP hacked games
Extra speed
Unlimited health
1 hit kills
Take away radar
Add a radar for them to see where everyone is
Levitation
Moon jump ( jump in the air every 20sec.)

These are codes but are hacker codes that hackers programmed for the game so people could CHEAT!!!!! Not promo codes!!!!!

Try playing against a 1 hit killer who has unlimited health and runs super fast and has a radar so they know where you are and tell me how you beat that?????? Fing cheaters ruining the game!!

If you ever play against the clan [FKU] beware! if they aren't winning they will host quit in the final seconds. I was playing against them the only 4 times it ever happened to me.

Okay, I am a Member of the FKU, and thought I would explain something. WHENEVER you get the chance to host a game you will have GAME lag, even if you're hardwired to the internet. This gives you a disadvantage because you're 2 seconds behind everyone else playing. Also, if you are using the WiFi connection for internet, this game is notorious for causing your Wii to freeze up. This happens a lot for those of us that play a lot.

ALSO, if you have a group/clan/friends you play with on a regular basis and get a PARTY INVITE (we FKU often play together) then yes, we will quit to join other members games.

As stated above, if the only 4 times its happened is against the FKU you most likely havent played very much and totally killed the opposition.........

BTW, I am level 33 (be 34 by the end of today) and my name is [FKU]WiiFreeze.... KILL YA LATER!
I have since played a lot of FKU and I hasn't happened since. It just seemed funny that Lag made you quit within 2 seconds of the game ending. Maybe you guys were not even the host, I was just mad when that happened. BTW, I am level 35.

Last edited:
Back