Anyone else Pist off because launch is 19th?!?

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Ok well basically Sunday...we go get are wii play all day but and then look at the next day..we all go back to school or to work!! i mean im going to be in school only to think about playing the wii again and the day is going to past like so slow its not even funny...like why couldn't it not be like Saturday instead of a Sunday!! Why WHY WHY!!!!!

I begged me mom to skip school Monday but what do you think she said?!? OF Course you can....not..so is their anyone else thats hate the idea of launch being on a sunday?!?

Speak for yourself. I have Sunday and Monday off. WooT

dnt care about the day really..it could be worst could be friday then u couldnt camp out for it cus u would b at school ;)

yeah isn't the PS3 a Friday?!? i think its the 17th...they can't sink any lower then they did now

Demon Slayer said:
yeah isn't the PS3 a Friday?!? i think its the 17th...they can't sink any lower then they did now

yup it is the 17th...now heres something nice!

17th was the reales date for the GC!

so i think sony knew nintendo was goin to pick that week end!

Well I just go to school for 3 days, then have a 4 day weekend. I <3 thanksgiving now. O_O

You guys are so stupid. Any other console launches on a Weekday and just because the Ps3 launches on a Friday and is made by Sony, you guys bash it? Get a life.

ABC said:
You guys are so stupid. Any other console launches on a Weekday and just because the Ps3 launches on a Friday and is made by Sony, you guys bash it? Get a life.
what do you mean we bash it?!?

ABC said:

You interperet things very badly... Nobody was bashing anything. xD

I love the Euro release! Friday, so we get the weekend, and then there's only 3 days of school til I have 4 weeks of pure Wii-ing :D

I'm very glad its not the Sunday, that would infuriate me a lot!

ABC said:
Seriously man...We weren't bashing it...and we do have a life...and we are most certainly not Stupid!!

Back