Anyone else Pist off because launch is 19th?!?

Demon Slayer said:
yeah isn't the PS3 a Friday?!? i think its the 17th...they can't sink any lower then they did now

That's not bashing it? ANyway, I do belong here as I will be owning all three next-gen consoles. I am the farthest thing from biased or a fanboy that you will ever meet.

look Sony disappointed me for the last time alright and Microsoft 2 so right now all i have faith in is Nintendo..i use to believe in Sony..but then they Betrayed me in so many unspeakable ways..i hate them now...i hate being a fanboy but i just hate both of them..they let me down...oh and Microsoft never impressed from the beginning ..

Demon Slayer said:
look Sony disappointed me for the last time alright and Microsoft 2 so right now all i have faith in is Nintendo..i use to believe in Sony..but then they Betrayed me in so many unspeakable ways..i hate them now...i hate being a fanboy but i just hate both of them..they let me down...oh and Microsoft never impressed from the beginning ..

Lol that's kinda the same for me. I hated xBox from the beggining, I just liked gamecube and PS2. In fact I played PS2 like crazy, barely gamecube. But now sony just messed up with the PS3 insanely, and Nintendo fixed their mistake with the gamecube, and are going to do amazingly well with the Wii. I hate sony and xbox now.

I own a 360 and I do enjoy it, Gear of War all the way, but I also have a Ps2 and I play it a lot, but I will not be getting a Ps3 for a while if ever, I owned a Gamecube, but sold it to my little brother because there were never really any great games except Zelda, but I'm hyped about the Wii because it seems like Nintendo di a lot of fixing and things like that to make it awesome

i try the 360 at the mall today and holy ****..it sucked...i mean graphics are good and all but the games are just plain BLAHHHHH!!!

Demon Slayer said:
i try the 360 at the mall today and holy ****..it sucked...i mean graphics are good and all but the games are just plain BLAHHHHH!!!
I could see why you think that, but most of the Kiosk games suck, If you have played, Gears of War, Dead Rising, Ghost Recon or a few other games you would definatley not be saying that. And to stay on topic, I do hope I get to play the Wii before Christmas

Demon Slayer said:

Yep. I kinda like Halo, but it's way to overrated.

By the way, cubetoons made some cool comics bashing the PS3/360. Also, it provides the reason walmart won't give us playable Wii's! http://cubetoons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=121&Itemid=1

PS3:
http://cubetoons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=117&Itemid=1

http://cubetoons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=1

http://cubetoons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=119&Itemid=1

360:
http://cubetoons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=1

I asked my mom...of course she said yes. So now I have Monday to play it all day. I would have to go to school on Tuesday but I could use that day to brag about it to my friends. I have Wensday,thursday,friday,saturday, and then sunday to play the Wii!!!!! :) :) After that well...I am mad!!!

Joe said:
I asked my mom...of course she said yes. So now I have Monday to play it all day. I would have to go to school on Tuesday but I could use that day to brag about it to my friends. I have Wensday,thursday,friday,saturday, and then sunday to play the Wii!!!!! :) :) After that well...I am mad!!!
Lucky..first off in canada thanksgiving is over...and i thing the reason launch is at this time is because you Americans have the whole week off...so yeah...we should like invent a new holiday in canada...its cald National Play with your new nintendo wii all week long instead of going to work or school...so it would be the
NPWYNNWAWLIOFTWOS Day
YIPPEE

Demon Slayer said:

What games did you play? Obviously none of the good ones because there are at LEAST 10 amazing titles that are out for the 360. Other than that, I agree, the 360 could have been better up to this point. Am I disappointed? Hell no. The games that I have played are amazing and have kept me more than enough occupied for the year that I have owned the console. But damn, I can not wait for the Wii.

Oh yeah another Great 360 game I missed was Oblivion, but I have it for the PC and the ps3 decided to steal it

Messykitty414 said:
Oh yeah another Great 360 game I missed was Oblivion, but I have it for the PC and the ps3 decided to steal it

Uh actually they decided to PORT it to the Ps3. They didn't STEAL anything. I love how people are so keen on bashing the **** out of Sony for no reason. Honestly, I think people feel threatened by the awesomeness that is known as the Ps3.

ABC said:
Uh actually they decided to PORT it to the Ps3. They didn't STEAL anything. I love how people are so keen on bashing the **** out of Sony for no reason. Honestly, I think people feel threatened by the awesomeness that is known as the Ps3.
I'm not bashing Sony, I like sony and all they're electronics and what not, but it annoyed me because when obliv came out they were hyping it up saying 360 and pc exclusive then the ps3 comes along and says well ours will be better than the 360 because of graphics, graphics don't make a game, fun makes a game, and again I like sony but I just don't like how they went with the ps3

Back