Anyone else think Pyramid-Head is awesome?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I've never seen anyone on these forums even mention Pyramid-Head, but I think he is the only video game character who even comes close to the awesomeness of Waluigi.

Anyone else think he is awesome?

I had no idea who he was, so I googled him...I laughed out loud. Didn't think the name would be QUITE so literal.

Rosalina should have a latin raven-haired half sister named Petroclimica, and her and Waluigi should hook up. </random>

Celeste said:
I had no idea who he was, so I googled him...I laughed out loud. Didn't think the name would be QUITE so literal.

Rosalina should have a latin raven-haired half sister named Petroclimica, and her and Waluigi should hook up. </random>
I'm sure Rosalina and Waluigi hook up all the time :yesnod:

[DT] said:
I thought how he was visualized in the Silent Hill movie was incredible!
Yes! The fact he is so furious and so calm simultaneously. He is a really original character

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
Yes! The fact he is so furious and so calm simultaneously. He is a really original character

And he has the strength of Chuck Norris!

*visualizes the infamous "complete skin removal" scene outside the church*

OK, *that* was semi-amazing - I quoted you and was going to write something about the skin snatching scene and you must have edited your post in the [tiny] interim! :lol:

..and now it's edited BACK the original!

[DT] said:
OK, *that* was semi-amazing - I quoted you and was going to write something about the skin snatching scene and you must have edited your post in the [tiny] interim! :lol:

..and now it's edited BACK the original!
Yeah I posted THIS pic a while back and someone had a go at me. It's not from that scene but it's still pretty classic

danndogg said:
I just finished Silent Hill 2 for the first time a couple days ago. Pyramid Head ftw.
Happy First Post!

*Sets off sparklers and balloons with Waluigi's face on*

I am jonzin' for a Silent Hill game on a Next/Current gen system like the PS3 or 360. I'm pretty much ready to buy the first one to get Resident Evil or Silent Hill (I guess they're both on 5?)

[DT] said:
I am jonzin' for a Silent Hill game on a Next/Current gen system like the PS3 or 360. I'm pretty much ready to buy the first one to get Resident Evil or Silent Hill (I guess they're both on 5?)
I know how you feel. I hope it doesn't come out on Wii, unless they can do a good job of it like they did with Resi 4 (I know it was a remake, but it was FAR better than the GC one).

I am looking forward to a real atmospheric zombie shooter for the 360.

Humph. You lean towards the outsiders, what happened to the characters that made Nintendo famous such as Donkey Kong? I love Toad though.

261311 said:
Humph. You lean towards the outsiders, what happened to the characters that made Nintendo famous such as Donkey Kong? I love Toad though.
But every other Nintendo fan says their favorite character is Samus or Mario, but where is the individuality in that?

Barin in mind I come from one of the sites where he is a mame
Has seen rule /34/ of him
Its funny
Heres him when he was a baby

His girl freinds

LOL at unpostable things (due to my new DONT POST THAT thing)

Back