Anyone else waiting in/outside of a store?

joevsw0rld

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
I plan on waiting inside a 24 hour Wal Mart. I'm going to talk to a manager to make sure there is a designated line or something except I'm not sure what time I should show up. Any suggestions?

im gonna be hitting up the 24hr walmart here in my town to get a game if i can find it and an extra controller... but i have to wait till 10am on sunday to get my console because the people at the ebgames/gamestop here in my town are dumb arse's for not doing a midnight launch

Yeah, I just got off the phone with my 24/7 Wal-mart and they are doing a midnight release... so i fig ill be there to get in line about 5 pm on saturday? sound good?

I'll be going to my local 24/7 Walmart as well, probably at noon.

12 hours waiting for the..win?

No. For the Wii.

yeah, I heard the same thing about the at least 20 per store. Cant wait till saturday, already got my stuff together to camp wally world. Anyone else having trouble sleeping at nite here lately? lol

bestbuys get 53
walmarts get 53
targets get 51
eb games get 24
gamestops get 24

lawl, i live in canada, and its only coming up with online auctions (ebay) its ok, i'll probly go camp out by walmart and wait for it...

Are you sure that is right? It only says that there are 3 locations to get a Wii. Best Buy, EB games, and Target. I'm sure there are other stores to get them..

Back