Anyone else want Guitar Hero 2 on Wii?

greennight

Wooden Sword Weilder
Nov 13, 2007
Okay okay, everyone loves guitar hero 3 wow. Big surprise (I've beaten it on easy and medium) cause it's guitar hero. When I first heard that 3 was gonna be on wii I was amazed and excited. But that's not what this is about.

What this is about is I'm wondering if anyone else is not satisfied by the Guitar Hero 3. Obviously we can wait for a Guitar Hero 4 (assuming it is to be on the wii) to come out but I've played guitar hero 2 and I have to admit I really love the sound track in that game. Does anyone else want it to be ported to the wii or am I just a rambling moron?

p.s. I just joined this forum so if this is the wrong section then I apologize.

;) not about GH3 it's about GH2, but I'm gonna take that answer as a maybe.

Oh .... I'm so lost! Lmao! Well, I just started playing GH3 .. It was my first try
on it as well. I've never tried GH 1 or 2. xP So I can't really answer anything?
Lol

i would love to have GH1 and 2 ported to wii def buy them both in a second... but i doubt it'll ever happen, the best we can hope for is eventually some songs from previous games will become downloadable content for wii

I'm glad someone else agrees with me. But if we gets alot of people saying yes and/or sending emails maybe Activision will offer Nintendo the port. :yesnod:

I'd buy it.

It would basically be a song expansion pack at that point. Which is what I'm hoping they'll do with the GHIII DLC (the velvet revolver pack mainly) that's available on the other consoles, and can't be downloaded with the Wii version.

Wii was taken off the list for Rock Band shortly after they said "every next gen console".

And I'd buy GH2, although not at 50 bucks.

that would be awesome
gh2 had some great songs

Brawny said:
Wii was taken off the list for Rock Band shortly after they said "every next gen console".

And I'd buy GH2, although not at 50 bucks.

if they took Rock Band after they said 'every next gen console" thn why is the PS2 getting it? the real reason the wii version was cancel was because of lack of storage space.

Back