Anyone else want Guitar Hero 2 on Wii?

Ah, the converse error.

They said every next gen console would get it. NOT ONLY next gen. It goes one way, but not the other.

kylekowalc said:
Where is Sabotage and Suck my kiss - they are advertised on the box and I am yet to see them!!!

Well, he meant Guitar Hero 2, on the Wii.
But anyway, when you play Guitar Hero 3 Online,
you could choose Sabotage and Suck My Kiss on it.

you buy the songs through the shop with money you earn as you play the game. Press the blue button when you're at the song list to show a list of songs you unlocked/bought.

If they somehow get music using the Wii's online, then it that would be the best way. I wouldn't pay $50 for GHI or II.

I too have been wanting GH2 /1 /80's Edition... The songlist in GH3 is great, but I love the classics from GH2. Does Nintendo REALLY want me to see my Wii version and go buy an Xbox360, just to play GH2?

As far as why they would 'take a step backwards'--- MONEY. Same reason you can download previously-released songs, on the Xbox version of the game. It should be easy to port those songs to Wii, slap them on a DVD, and ship them. Lower the price point to $40 or even $30, and TONS of sales. I read that GH3 for Wii has already sold over 250K copies, so.... do the math...

A better question might be, why on earth WOULDN'T the previous GH titles be released? Folks such as myself who are familiar with the series but just bought in on the Wii, would snap these titles immediately (especially since it looks like we'll never see the old songs as downloadable content). You can buy these games by themselves for the Xbox/PS, so why not the Wii?

I have written a couple emails to Nintendo, Activision, and Red Octane. (I also do not understand why a standalone Wii guitar wasn't available at launch, or at least a dual-pack-- game and TWO guitar controllers.)

Lastly-- the way they handled the co-op mode now, stinks. There shouldn't be any songs that are playable ONLY via 2-player.

Back