Anyone else?

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
Ok ive had 21 snow days so far....and i was out today and yesterday... i live in missouri..or misery....anyone else been out of school for snow lately?

Freezing rain froze the roads last night. I'm out for today, and we've had quite a lot of snow days lately.

Well I probably would have a snow day today, but I'm on spring break.

This week was supposed to be a four day week, as our March Break starts Friday and ends on the 17th. I went to school Monday, was sick Tuesday and had a Snow Day today. So its only a two day week for me now :D

Where do you guys live me....90 miles south of St.Louis,Mo.....our spring break isnt until April.....idk what day...

it was 70F here on monday. it is supposed to get to 20F on saturday and then rise back to the mid 50s-60s on monday so i doubt i will get any snow days. i havent had a single snow day in 5 years :(. when it snows it snows after school when they can get it clear by the next school day or it snows on the weekends

Wow maybe your weathers bipolar...Mitch cool portal sig..it won GDC 08' game of the year!

Mitch2025 said:
it was 70F here on monday. it is supposed to get to 20F on saturday and then rise back to the mid 50s-60s on monday so i doubt i will get any snow days. i havent had a single snow day in 5 years :(. when it snows it snows after school when they can get it clear by the next school day or it snows on the weekends

Come over to Canada then :D
Although they are not all that great.

Sure you get a day off perhaps from school/work, but you need to shovel loads of snow. Like today for instance, the snow was so heavy I almost broke my back. Plus I was sick the day before so I didn't have much strength in me to begin with.

We've got 3 or 4 so far. We live around London, but south of London so we instantly have less snow days then the people living north of London. Damn you Snow Lake Effect.

Back