Anyone find an alternate ending? (Many, Many Spoilers)

wolfeater2

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
I don't know about anyone else but i found the end of the game extremly disapointing, and very short.

I was wondering if someone had found another ending if you beat all the sidequests or not because this ending was very dissapointing.

If there isn't, i hope the next zelda game has a better ending. I mean, all he does is fall down dead and you beat the game.

I think it's a pretty good ending. It made sense.

Only the true ruler of the Twilight Realm can shatter the mirror...she was acting on behalf of her people. She didn't want to say goodbye like that, but she had no choice. She didn't want anything like that to happen again.

Plus, I mean, it's a Zelda game. When was the last time main characters didn't show up in later Zelda installments? Aside from Agahnim, and who really liked him anyway?

I agree. I thought the ending was going to have a little more to it. I mean I have no idea what else could have been added, but I was pretty disappointed.

I'm just disapointed that I can't roam around afterwards and fish and stuff. Other than that, the game is over. Now what do I do?

americonium said:
I'm just disapointed that I can't roam around afterwards and fish and stuff. Other than that, the game is over. Now what do I do?
Play again. But this time try to see how quickly you can finish.
Or try to do it without picking up any heart pieces or heart containers, so you have just three hearts to fight the end boss.

Back