Anyone Find SSX Blur Yet?

tarheelsuperman

...it gonna be zoppity
Dec 9, 2006
The Tarheel State
Anyone gotten SSX Blur yet? I've tried a couple of targets and called Best Buy. Neither store had a clue that it was coming out. I called Gamestop and they said it shipped today and they should have it tomorrow. I was just curious if anyone has it yet and if so where did you get it?

everyone said it was coming out today, but based on all the game store websites, most of them stated that it was coming out the first or second week in march.

I am going to wait a bit for this one see the reviews wait for a price drop

I had reserved the game a month ago. The Gamestop website has the release date of feb 27, I called my local gamestop and since I live in Puerto Rico we should be getting the game tomorrow.. I Can't wait....

Last edited:
I thought it was coming out today... but it ended up today was the shipping date. Gamestop and EB told me they should have it tomorrow. Can't wait!

btw, I'm in Washington State.

Tarheelsuperman -

I just grabbed this at Best Buy on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, from your name, I'm guessing you're in the state somewhere....regardless, there is a Best Buy coupon a few threads down for $10 off any game over $39.99, which I printed on my black and white office printer and scanned just fine, thereby making it around $42.

Can't really comment on the gameplay, as I'm busy at work until mid-April and don't get home until 7 PM at the earliest, but should get some quality time (30 minutes) in with Blur tonight.

Good luck.

I went to Target yesterday and it wasn't there...but there were like 7 copies of Sonic and the Secret Rings with a bonus dvd inside..cool huh? I'll be getting it for my brother, that game.

greener255 said:
Tarheelsuperman -

I just grabbed this at Best Buy on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, from your name, I'm guessing you're in the state somewhere....regardless, there is a Best Buy coupon a few threads down for $10 off any game over $39.99, which I printed on my black and white office printer and scanned just fine, thereby making it around $42.

Can't really comment on the gameplay, as I'm busy at work until mid-April and don't get home until 7 PM at the earliest, but should get some quality time (30 minutes) in with Blur tonight.

Good luck.

Nice...I just grabbed the game at the same Capital Blvd Best Buy :). Oh and I used the $10 off coupon someone posted on here the other day. I haven't had the time to crack it open yet either. I'm thinking I'll find sometime later this evening and after a few days of playing I'll try and post a game play review.

Back