Anyone found that limited zelda guide?

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Hey yo!
I got my Wii release day, as well as zelda (by far the best zelda btw), and have been itching to get my hands on this Ebames.com
Anyone found one yet? Anyone know what the price is like wherever they found one? Anyone (in canada) found a regular ZTP guide for that matter? Thanks eh!

PS for all you guys who don't have a wii thats a bummer, this thing is fun in a big way! Good luck finding yours!

wow. i didn't even know that existed. i got the one that was published by nintendo power (i haven't even looked inside of it yet. i don't use strategy guides until i've beaten the game). i'm guessing it would cost more than the standard strategy guide, which was $15.00 for mine.

sorry i wasn't of much help.

y would u even want a strategy guide it just ruins the whole game...knowin wat to do, how to do it n all that just doesnt make the game fun..just play it like it should be played. wats the point of there being puzzles in the game when u can just look at the dumb guide n do it easily 1st try, i think it just takes the fun outta the point of playin a zelda game.. :mad2:

PS for all you guys who don't have a wii thats a bummer, this thing is fun in a big way! Good luck finding yours!

Oh really?! Thanks though... :incazzato:

I don't want the guide for cheating, zelda games are all about the figure it out for yourself. I mainly want it as a collectible, and I especially want the cloth map of hyrule. The only time I would use a guide like that is to find the last golden bug if I'm pissed after spending hours looking for it...

i got my guide in today!

its a hard cover, gold edged papered book. bigger then some of my school books and packed with colored pages of maps/pictures/descs like the other guide I guess. It says was designed for Wii version but thats not much different I don't think.

but gold edged paper and hard cover book = pwnage!

the cloth map is very nice too.
very sweet pickup.

I saw one for sale at Best Buy the other day, with some many online resources I don't see a need for buying strategy guides, other then collector purposes.

Its not the fact that its a strategy guide, but that its a collector item for hardcore Zelda fans. Pretty nice find, but personally to me 30 bucks for it is a bit steep.

when the cheap flimsey softback is 15-20 bucks then this gold-edged hardback with a cloth map is worth 10 bucks more.

and ya, theres plenty of online sources, but its a collector's item! and this map goes well next to my windwaker fold out map.

I've seen the sword/shield soundtrack set online, but not in person... It's too rich for my blood but damn cool! Anyone post pics of their limited guide???

Back