anyone get wii play??

The game is pretty good but i still think wiisports or zelda is more entertaining. I already had a controller and it was just a perk to get another controller. Wiiplay is only 2 player from what i am seeing.

CHICAGO PEOPLE!... I was at a best buy tonight(10 minutes before 9 on tuesday) and i actually got wiiplay early because they messed up on the shipment so if you dont have a preorder for wiiplay go early to best buys but i would call in advance to see if they have them. But the one i went to in niles has them for shure and a good amount of them.

Last edited:
Yeah this game had been out since launch in Australia with the wii-mote, i recommend buying it with the wii-mote package if possible and if not dont get it. The problem with this game is there isnt enough mini games and only 3 of them are good. The tank one is my favourite, even though its simple its really fun.

Hi all,

got WiiPlay in the UK and the games are not up to much only good for training on the Wiimote and young kids. If you are buying another Wiimote it is worth getting for the small extra price. The shooting, pool, table tennis and the last one (can't thing of what its called) riding the cow are fun but i think we'll all get bored of this quite quickly. They are better in 2 player than 1. overall probably worth the small extra price if you are getting another wiimote anyway

Wii Play's not even on EB games Web site. I dont know why since Wii play in Japan should more than Zelda (because of the Free Remote)
But why would Nintendo push the game back (again) if Sonic is coming out next Week, do we really need 2 good games released on the same day?

Got one at walmart (Brea, CA). They had around 10-15 more. Canceled my now "back ordered" bestbuy.com order.

I bought it for the remote.
In europe it came out with the console so I took only €10 for an extra game.

Don't play it much

I got mine at Target tonight in North Hollywood. Been playing it with my roommate, since now I have 2 controllers. I think it's great, especially if you enjoyed wii sports. Simple, and I can't see spending hours playing single player, but it's great to mess around with with your friends.

Me and my friend both got them yesterday. We both reserved them. We played his and it lost its flavor in a matter of minutes. I sold my copy to his friend. I'd buy it for $10 but I didn't need another controller

I got Wii Play yesterday from TRU. I rented Wario Ware to play this weekend with my husband but we needed a second remote so I figured we could get Wii Play + Remote. So we played Wii Play last night and it was really fun! I think it is best with 2 players.

My question is- each time you play- do you have to start over from the beginning game? Because I could not figure out how to save so that next time we can just go to any unlocked mini-game that we chose.

Thanks!

wii play is pretty fun. table tennis is addicting. i basically got it for the wiimote. reserved it at gamestop and they said they were all out except for the reservations.

Back