anyone get wii play??

got it .... IMO wiisports>wiiplay

WiiWidget said:
I got Wii Play yesterday from TRU. I rented Wario Ware to play this weekend with my husband but we needed a second remote so I figured we could get Wii Play + Remote. So we played Wii Play last night and it was really fun! I think it is best with 2 players.

My question is- each time you play- do you have to start over from the beginning game? Because I could not figure out how to save so that next time we can just go to any unlocked mini-game that we chose.

Thanks!

Hmm when i started wii play up it asked me to create a save file so I did, when ever i start playing all the games are up.

If your wonder if to get wii play or not, I would well worth the £5, it really helps you get use to the wii more and the 9 mini games are a blast. I like the Pong one and the snooker one, haven't played the tank one much but it looks good.

I bought the last one at Target (Capitol Avenue). I played it with my brother and we kind of got bored of it after 30 minutes. Now to sell my 5th Wii Remote...

WiiWidget said:
I got Wii Play yesterday from TRU. I rented Wario Ware to play this weekend with my husband but we needed a second remote so I figured we could get Wii Play + Remote. So we played Wii Play last night and it was really fun! I think it is best with 2 players.

My question is- each time you play- do you have to start over from the beginning game? Because I could not figure out how to save so that next time we can just go to any unlocked mini-game that we chose.

Thanks!

It was a good deal to have bought the Wii Play for the remote..but just to inform you: Wario Ware: Smooth Moves only uses one Wiimote even in multiplayer(you pass around the Wiimote to each person when it's their turn)

i got my copy at walmart on the 13th... its worth it for the wiimote, and duckhunt / billards / cow racing / lacer hockey... the rest of the games were tacky in my opinion could have done with out some and added something more interesting. if you have super monkey ball banana blitz u basically have all the games plus some... just like in mbbb some of those games were poorly made.

and to answer the other question... no once u play all the games once u can select any game u want to play at any time. least i could.

Last edited:
I got it for the wiimote, I think Tanks and maybe billiards are the only games I can see myself playing again

i just want the controller... So, i am looking on ebay but cant find a good deal for wii play. I would play the game also, but $50 is a good deal espciialy with a controller

Seems ok so far, not worth $59 CDN without a controller for sure.

I like shooting, billiards, hockey and tanks.

I got Wario Ware as a Christmas Eve gift from my uncle, but it was late since it didn't come out until January and all...

By the way, the game's crazy short. Really, I beat in three hours tops.

Back