anyone getting sonic?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
im not sure yet. reviews sound good. r u guys going to get it? is this a pass-rent-buy game?

whoever got snow, enjoy it, i got a snowday!:D

Cheers to snow.

I'll be renting sonic..It only take a week or two to beat...No reason to buy games until online comes out.

My son got the new Sonic game on 360 for Christmas and after playing it with him I came to the conclusion that I hate it with every fiber of my being so I am very wary about getting any other Sonic games. Maybe after it comes out and it has stellar reviews I might grab but I highly doubt it since almost every 3d sonic game has been terrible.

I will and I have a snow day too.:smilewinkgrin:

This Sonic game won't be terrible, it will be the redemption of 3D Sonic games

I might, it seems like its going to be like Sonic the on Genesis and that was a decent game...all thought I'm not sure its between Wii Play, Wario Ware, Mario Party 8, Sonic and the Secret Rings or SSX, I might skip Wii Play because I don't need a 5th controller and I here bad things about the game

I'm going to buy the Sonic game. Everybody said that it sucks for the 360 but I think it'll be 1,000 times better on the Wii.

The Sonic game on 360 got a rubbish reveiw and is ment to be the worst sonic game to date BUT the Sonic and the secret rings for Wii is ment to be one of the best must have titles for the Wii. Il be sure to get it.

Back