Anyone getting Wario Ware Smooth Moves?

I'm getting it, but now I have to apologize to all those friends I ostracized over the years to get them to come over and play it.

i'm getting it on wednesday, cuz tuesday is my paycheck, also gonna buy another wiimote to add it in. :)

Cool more orbulon fans :)

Yea wario ware is fun including the SPEED UP thing
That's what make the game more challenging, and also those houses of thrilling, fast and one life games.

I just called around a bunch of stores and nobody has it.

Wasn't this supposed to come out today in the U.S.?

i unlocked 2 player mode and i wont let me connect two remotes it only let me connect one how do i get two?

got it the other day and its awesome! indeed the single player is easily completed in a matter of hours but the multi player is where its at and i have still loads of mini games to unlock

is it really worth getting? or is it just a game for stuff to do when people are over?

It's worth getting and it plays multiplayer with only one controller to pass around people

RLY!
im definently getting it then, i only have 1 wiimote.
thats perfect, thanks for the info man.

no problem, dude, oh and remember: you have to beat the game first to unlock multiplayer mode, and also you unluck a bunch of stuff by playing every mini-game for all characters in 1 player mode, and I heard that if you get all poses you unlock something too but I haven't got all yet, oh and also you need to play every mini-game in multiplayer mode to get a secret multiplayer game.

Nintendo Power gave WarioWare: Smooth Moves a 9.0. Really looks fun and after reading all the articles and your opinions I'm going to get it tomarrow if my Best Buy has it.

Not sure if I can beat 1-player in 2 hours considering it will be the first WarioWare game I will play.

well, the cut-scenes/movies take like 5 minutes for each character so there's gonna be like over an hour of movies

Back