Anyone got Mario & Sonic at the Olympics?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Just wondering how good it is. I was thinking of leaving this at first but from what I've seen it looks quite addictive, as addictive as Track N Field?

So many games coming out! So far it's Mario Galaxy next week along with this if I get good feedback on it, Endless Ocean and waiting for MOH and Umbrella Chronicles. :yesnod:

Wozz500 said:
Just wondering how good it is. I was thinking of leaving this at first but from what I've seen it looks quite addictive, as addictive as Track N Field?

So many games coming out! So far it's Mario Galaxy next week along with this if I get good feedback on it, Endless Ocean and waiting for MOH and Umbrella Chronicles. :yesnod:

Its fun. It is def a multiplayer/party game though. Would be kinda lame playing it by yourself

My family has been enjoying it this week. From grandkids to grandparents.
I did a World Record in the javelin, but after I updated the internet score, I found it was no longer the record. Crazy. Fun. Addictive.

And we are having a great time with Rayman Rabbids 2.

It's fun in groups. Four of us had a blast trying a bunch of the events for the first time. For some reason we liked rowing a lot. Dream race is Mario Kart-like and is good. I like the trampoline event a bunch too. Fencing, running, and hurdles are ok. Hammer throw and javelin are ok, but I see that getting boring after you master it.

For multiplayerI like Mario & Sonic more than the first Rabbids. Rabbids had nearly all turn-based multiplayer where MSO (there, I abbreviated it lol) has much more simlutaneous play.

Last edited:
I just got it today... I don't have anything unlocked yet (I'm trying!) but so far I think this game is lots of fun. I LOVE any game that uses Miis anyways, and it fun to see a Mii of myself that I'm already familiar with in the game competing against all my favorite characters.

Some of the games have more "button pressing" memorize-how-to-do-it type of player controls than I figured they would, so not sure how heavily the game as a whole relies on good and specific "wiimote mechanics" per se, but all in all it's a very fun game and I'm glad I got it.

I got a used one in mint condition at EB today on Vancouver Island for $45 - not the best price and not the worst... not bad for my area tho.

Some games are fun, some games are terrible. Me and my dad, both decent at table tennis IRL, can't hit the ball in the minigame. Shooting is also slightly unforgiving based on your first shot, if you mess that up, you mess the rest of the targets up. Fencing was great, though ^.^

I agree that the skeet shooting is pretty tough.
After a little practice, table tennis has gotten easier. It is definitely more like ping pong than the Wii Play version and almost more like the real thing than Wii Tennis.

Back