anyone got scarface please?

samantha

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
i have got scarface but i seem to be having problems, with camera angles i know you can change them in the combat bit, but have done and you just turn the wii remote slightly and the target goes all over the place hten i get blown too pieces any tips please?

Scarface view is very irritating, unlike the Godfather the player has to move the view, it is not automatic.

If you are sitting, what i do is put the sensor bar on a coffee table infront of me and make sure it is right infront of me. Slight movements will change the view.

I hope this helps...

thanks ever so much ill try that it gets frustrating im not bad at shooting games lol but i was starting to give up coz when the angle goes all funny you loose it lol thanks again

lol i aint got too the boats yet im still at the mansion lol once i get the shooting in order i think ill get more in too it it ones of me fave films mostly im playing residental evil 4 you got that one?

I had to move my tv next to my bed to play the game without any camera problems, you have to be sitting down really close to the sensor and ta-da problem will be fixed.

i wasnt too fond of this game myself. i prefered the godfater blackhand edition.

and resident evil 4 was an amazing game on the wii have you beat it yet?

hi sensesfall no i havent beat it yet im stuck on the bit,were the little man is in the pod thing, that only opens when you hit the monster in the eye, you passed that bit? any tips please

Well, first of all I just recommend sitting in an extremely comfortable place where you can just lounge, second, rest your hands on your lap and restrict movement of the Wiimote.
Third, as suggested, limit the distance between you and your sensor bar.

Back