Anyone hae any insight into what On-line developments are coming to the Wii?

GypsyKid

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Just what the thread title says. Anyone know, or have an idea what Nintendo is developing for the Wii as far as On-line gaming, channels, etc. etc.?

Yes, lots of things. As far as knowing exactly, no. Update your Wii (Seeing as though you just bought it), get some VC games, use the internet channel, weather channel, news channel, everybody votes, etc., and just wait it out. Naming what the Wii doesn't have is the quickest way to cheating yourself out of a pretty good experience. TRUST ME, things are going to pick up.... and fast. Check the thread started in "Nintendo Wii Chat" entitled "Companies Rethink Nintendo." Things are going to change, the system is only like 5 months old!

Trust me, I'm definitely enjoying the Wii. I see a lot of untapped potential right now. I just hope Nintendo brings us some great things. I'd really like to see some great on-line gaming with voice chat like Xbox has.

I read that thread you posted and it really does look promising. I think we are in for a great ride over the next 5 years.

I heard Neo Geo, Hudsonsoft are extremely interested in online gaming. Once they make the online game they have to spend 3 more months to a year making sure it's secure from hackers. This is why I hate hackers. Without them online games would come out 10x faster.

Nintendo is going to come out with guns blazing as far as online is concerned. It will be awesome what with Metriod, SMG and SSBB all supportng online.

Back