anyone happy with Olimar?

jinsang

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2008
It's been a while since they announce a new character:p

i was glad to see "WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING"

i was excited untill i saw olimar. I was suprised, but i really didnt kno if i was happy or not :p

I dont want to offend anyone, Picmin really is great game, but if they're gonna put in someone like Olimar shouldnt they put in like umm someone better?

i see what they're trying to do, making each character unique like pokemon trainer and samus (zero suit). i dont kno what do u guys think? :p

I glad to see a character was updated. The character himself I don't like or dislike... similar to Mr. Game & Watch for me.

Olimar=Fail.
So far, at least.

Hopefully, he'll be great as a new addition.
As things are now, though. I'm not really excited to see him there.
Nope.

Well we can;t really pass judgment until they release more info on him. So far he's bad-ass due to the fact that he's totally out of element and an original; and oddball character. That alone makes him better in my book than most of the roster.

It takes some abstract thought and imagination to create a workable move set for someone like him. I applaud sakurai for thinking outside the box.

Yeah i kind of agree, I was hoping for somthing Epic, Something like MEGAMAN or somthing, But i mean most people have wanted him even if i didn't care for him, So atleast he's in now- Now we just have to wait for the game to see who's really in it..

Yeah, based on the friday update, I look forward to trying him out.

I didn't really like Pikmin, I just couldn't get into it, but Olimar looks like he'll be a fun character to play. I like unique play styles.

I'm actually really happy about this addition. Not because I like Olimar, but because he's SOOOOOOOO not a duplicate character.

solidkirby said:
Olimar=Fail.
So far, at least.

Hopefully, he'll be great as a new addition.
As things are now, though. I'm not really excited to see him there.
Nope.
Solid kirby, of course olimar fails, thats why its pikmin and olimar. its going to be my (mabye) new characters. them and ice climbers. Why? Because they are different from everyone. they are more than one person, and they can do things normally you can't do.

Mario couldn't do two B moves at the same time (Ice climbers)
and i dont think any character except for mabye zero suit will be able to survive a fall when they are halfway down from the platform.

1up said:
Well we can;t really pass judgment until they release more info on him. So far he's bad-ass due to the fact that he's totally out of element and an original; and oddball character. That alone makes him better in my book than most of the roster.

It takes some abstract thought and imagination to create a workable move set for someone like him. I applaud sakurai for thinking outside the box.
I agree, and i love the fact that he's so strange and absurd compared to every other character. The only people that are 'like' him would be ice climbers and pokemon, but he's sort of like a mix, he can only use one pikmin at a time (Pokemon) But is over 5 people at once. i think he's an amazing addition.

Last edited:
balrogs.pa said:
i think he's an amazing addition.
As do....I?
huh.gif

Ice Climbers still suck, though.
laugh.gif

Back