anyone has this Charge Station?

jennyyu

Banned
Aug 13, 2007
hello there,
i am looking for a charge station for my Nintendo Wii, and i met this one.
Looks cool! how do u like it? Anyone has it and is it nice? any advice will be appreciated!

I hate all those chinese products... not a knock on chinese ppl or anything like that, but I just find they're bad quality.

Be careful about which charger you get.I've heard of people that got cheap chargers that ruined their remotes.

SUTA said:
get nintendo brand only. it works for me.

Yes, get Nintendo Brand only. Don't get one of those cheap ones!

Get like ..

445545693_b7ff9dd234_m.jpg

jennyyu said:
hello there,
i am looking for a charge station for my Nintendo Wii, and i met this one.
Looks cool! how do u like it? Anyone has it and is it nice? any advice will be appreciated!

DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!

What country are you from? If from the UK Virgin do a good charger that holds the console aswell. Has got two charging slots for the controllers and has got a Blue glow all round it when turned on.

Also need to look ot for a unit that says that has an automatic cut off when it is charged!

Hope that helps!

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yes, get Nintendo Brand only. Don't get one of those cheap ones!

Get like ..

445545693_b7ff9dd234_m.jpg

I have this one and it works well.... My only complaint is that i've had to take the wrist straps off in order for the mote to fit into the cradle so that it charges...

DO NOT GET IT, i have one and it turned my wiimote into a turd. dont NOT get it

Smurfette said:
I didn't know that there was a Nintendo brand charger out yet.

me too, anyway,thanks for ur advice, guys! u are all warmheared.

I have not tried that, but it appears somewhat cheap looking. I would try to get a name brand charging station. I just use regular batteries, they are lasting very good. :-D

Back