anyone has this Charge Station?

203-3417782-3502337

This is Amazon's £14.99

You also don't have to take the wrist straps off which is handy! Also it has some nice blue LEDs around the Wii and the remotes which you can turn off if you need to

Last edited:
just buy rechareable AA bateries i think they are they best!

XmaXonX said:
I have not tried that, but it appears somewhat cheap looking. I would try to get a name brand charging station. I just use regular batteries, they are lasting very good. :-D

i don't think the cheap stuffs has poor quality, in my opinion, the name brands usually cost more! the stuffs with high quality and low price is ideal to me!

I guess thats true. Its all based on personal preference. I am usually pretty paranoid about buying things that have to do with batteries and cables most of the time. Other than that I am usually fine haha.

jennyyu said:
hello there,
i am looking for a charge station for my Nintendo Wii, and i met this one.
Looks cool! how do u like it? Anyone has it and is it nice? any advice will be appreciated!

Well actually I have (2) of the NYCKO's they work GREAT!

23_33_6.gif

Evolve82 said:
fair enough... Maybe those ones are good and I should not be steriotypical about cheap 'chinese' products!!

i can't agree with u more! maybe we should change our views on Chinese products! i will just have a try!

Last edited:
i have a third party charge stand it is one of the cheap chinese ones. but it works and works pretty well. I guess it was only 20 bucks, so i guess i can't complain.

I has this charger!

jk, nope, sry couldn't resist. I would actually get Rechargeable batteries instead

I have a cheap charger. It works well for the amount i paid.

Back