Anyone have any clues to this weeks releases?

Nintendo doesn't let anyone know, they only know, so nobody knows what VC titles are coming up.

Mario RPG would be shweeeet on the VC i loved that game.

Last edited:
Retman said:
Nintendo doesn't let anyone know, they only know, so nobody knows what VC titles are coming up.

Mario RPG would be shweeeet on the VC i loved that game.
Notice how I used the term "CLUES". I'm well aware of how the VC works. Unline many other incompitent members here, I actually pay attention and know what the hell im talking about. Almost every week, we have a good guess on whats comming out, and for the most part we are correct. So, anyone have any CLUES for this week?

I think since so many people have been wanting them for so long, Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger? I dont know either...
I want Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and StarFox (NES)

StarFox 64 is out in USA already...

Tails McCloud~ said:
StarFox 64 is out in USA already...

We all are on about the Europe VC since he said "this weeks releleases" hence friday coming up.

I was just posting a piece of information, like im supposed to do...duh.
ANYWAY!!! What about in the US? Anyone have any clues as to whats coming out next here?

Retman said:
We all are on about the Europe VC since he said "this weeks releleases" hence friday coming up.
Actually, I meant the US. I should of been more clear, I apologize. Feel free to discuss Euorpe's releases as well though! When I said this week, I meant the comming week. Once again, I apologize for being unclear.

Its fine. You can search the Wiki for a list of games though.

Yeah...I am. And Wiki said Zelda 2 will be out eventually, so ill wait. But I thought that Zelda 2 was one of the worst Zelda games EVER!:pfft:

Random guess? Um... Kablooey, Wanders From Ys, and Street Fighter 2010.

www.esrb.org for N.America releases, look at what's rated for the Wii and what isn't out. It will be one of those. Ones I see are Zelda II adventure of link (great game, very different from the typical series), Castlevania, and Street Fighter II Turbo (that game ROCKS).

Last edited:
Back