anyone having a problem connecting to the internet?

i think some peeps are just stupid. my friend said that he could not connect to the internet wifi. i went round his and he had not got a router. the thing that u need to connect wifi. :eek:ut:

Pretty much the same thing it takes to get a DS on.
Just need you WEP code and MAC of the Wii.
The hardest part is entering the WEP key.

i turned off all securety on my wireless router and it still can connect to the internet. it connects to the router just fine but when it tests the internet connection, it gives me error 51330

what my dad did for my other stuuff like laptop is u have to go on to ur PC/mac and somehow(ill ask my dad later ) is a speical tool where you can allow and add stuff that you want to connect . its pretty confusing.

If your like me and I have a Modem for your PC this should work

- Connect Router [Wireless] to your Modem use instructions. [I have an Interal Cable Modem]
- Go on Wii options etc
- Connect using WIRELESS Modem!

99% of the people who are having problems, just have no idea what they are doing.

Like the people who bought routers just for the wii, and then complain that they can't get it to work. And quite clearly didn't read the manual for the router.

Wii_Smurf said:
If your like me and I have a Modem for your PC this should work

- Connect Router [Wireless] to your Modem use instructions. [I have an Interal Cable Modem]
- Go on Wii options etc
- Connect using WIRELESS Modem!

do you have the motorola 900 or 2wire?

I'm having some trouble with my wii internet connection, it's al configured and all but when I try to open the weather channel?? ( it's weerkanaal here) and the other internet-stuff, it says I need an update wich I do not. If I do the update he says I don't need an update because the newest version is already installed and when I go back it still says I need an update!!!

Oh yeah and by the way, if I go to the menu for buying things on the internet, it says for a very long time Wii and a spinning thing..., then he says fault 209600 try again later

Back