Anyone Here Watching RAW (WWE) Tonight?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
*Hopes someone replies*

Tonight is going to be the best RAW in AGES! We're coming off of a great ppv last night (that I didn't watch) in which Edge returned. Idk if Edge will be on Raw, but I wouldn't be surprised and that would be a huge plus. Anyway, the biggest news is that (don't click if you don't want tonight's RAW spoiled):
CHRIS JERICHO IS RETURNING. Thats right, Y2J is BACK. Personally, I never got to see Y2J perform because I didn't get into the business that earlier. However, after watching tapes he's become my second favorite wrestler of all time. Tremendous as both a heel and a face, tremendous mic skills, TREMENDOUS in the ring. He is returning tonight around 9:45 (Eastern, or 45 minutes into the show)
I'm actually starting to think it might be like the WWF days. We've got a great champ in Orton, Triple H is back, Michaels is back, and now THIS!?

If any of you have been borderline about watching WWE, I suggest you start tonight. Those of you who like to make fun of it, be my guest, maybe you'll be surprised.

I'd just like to point out the fact that WWE is in no way a sport. It is acting with a pinch of athleticism thrown into the recipe. They are not really fighting and they are respected for being able to memorize lines, sell moves and feed the crowd, NOT TO WIN THE MATCH.

RAW is LIVE 9:00-11:00 Eastern Time (Starts in 1:15 as of this post).

Give it a few hours (I dont have sky so have to watch via other means)
But first I have to let Suvivor seris finish downloading

Prinny :wink: I knew you'd come.

I wish I had watched SS...

waluigifs5.jpg

LevesqueIsKing said:
Prinny :wink: I knew you'd come.

I wish I had watched SS...

Like I said there are other ways of geting to watch it
PPV my arse

RAW IS JERICHO!

I didn't get the time right, but that was a great ending. I loved it with the exception of the whole marathon runner torch thing (WTF?) and Jericho clotheslining him (ruined it). However, I just thought it was classic how Orton was preaching how he had beaten everyone there was to beat and then Jericho came out. I've missed his attitude bigtime, so different than anyone else on the roster...

And we will never,

NEVER,

EVAR

be the same, AGAIN!

Darkprinny said:
Like I said there are other ways of geting to watch it
PPV my arse
What was the name of this series?

I would like to... purchase it legally... using the internet

wow orton is the champion now?

i havent watched WWE myself but was the previous champion Cena?

Yes, for quite a few years actually.

Things are finally starting to look brighter, that is, especially if they give the strap to Jericho.

I loved Y2J and raw was pretty decent.
Y2J vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 19 was intense.
And When he fought HHH and lost his undisputed title, that was a good match as well.

I can't wait for the 3 hour raw on Dec 10th.

And sorry for not coming earlier, I would have.

Hornswagle = Still the best
Never under estimate the power of a lulz wrestler.

But yeah time for all the Jercoholoics to start up again.

HHH and Jeff Hardy possable full time tag partners ?

FRuMMaGe said:
What was the name of this series?

I would like to... purchase it legally... using the internet

How do you mean ?

wrestling...fakeeeee. CAN YOU SMELLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!
Your wrestler name is

Back