Anyone interested in Trauma Center: New Blood ?

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
I CANNOT wait for it to come out!
I love Trauma Center: Second Opinion which was one of the very first Wii games I played.
I still have the Second Opinion and still play it at least once in couple days.
If you guys saw the screenshots in Gamespot, I kinda thought that the male
doctor there could be grown-up Derek.(or maybe not...but hope so :lol:)
It's going to be really challenging to cooperate with friend to do the two-player surgery..
And one thing that is going to be super hard is.....
Will I be able to find a friend that is capable of playing Trauma Center?...
I hope playing with someone through online was possible.....(or is it? hope so :lol:)
Anyways... I'm soooo looking forward to buy Second Opinion:New Blood, Wii Fit AND new Resident Evil with Wii Zapper!!

PS - I kinda thought that Wii Zapper might not be good as we(or I) think. I just have a feeling that moving nunchuck's jog stick right in front of my chest is going to be really annoying.

I quite like the pen they gave out in E3 for Trauma Center..

028c_1.JPG

I hope the game has more detail than Trauma Center: Second Opinion, though I cannot deny, it was a great game none the less.

Trauma Center for Wii was a lot better then the DS version, but I when it does come out, I'll just give it a rental.

I bought TC for the DS and it's possibly the toughest game I've bought!! It's certainly put me off any further versions!!

ganton said:
sir here is a check with my name on it, put any number on there and i will pay it, now gimme the pen!!!

Oof - sneaky Family Guy line in there! ;)

I wrote this whilst wearing "Red Feety Pyjamas!"

the wii and ds versions are practically the same(they have th e exact sae 5 starting missions)( allthough i dind't get far in either

lack of motivation

good game, once i finish them i'll probably get new blood

I liked second opinion, a bit difficult, but fun. As for new blood I hope they shore up some of the shortcomings that second opinion had, if they do that, I would definitely be inclined to buy it.

Never played the first one, maybe if I see more I will try out this game.
First one worth playing though?

CantGetAWii said:
Never played the first one, maybe if I see more I will try out this game.
First one worth playing though?

Sure. It's definitely worth keeping one.
In some ways it's probably the best game I've ever played so far.
Of course there are other great games out right now, but besides from the fun, there's something in this game that I just can't stop trying trying trying and trying to get better score, or get an XS rank.
Although it's just so hard and if you're not talented in this kind of game you'll have to spend A LOT of time to do it, but once you get used to it... It's fun.

Back