Anyone interested in wii games?

KooBloo

The Original Street Fight
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
5899-9030-7186-6531
Ive got 3 quality Nintendo Wii games I am willing to sell.
I have Rayman Raving Rabbids
logo.jpg

I have Madden 07
logo.jpg

And I have Excite Truck
RVL_ExciteTruck_logo01.jpg

I am excepting offers:thumbsup:

Please stick to the thread's topic.
For THEMACNUT, a simple search would have provided you with the answer you wanted. The search bar is on the right of the page.
Any further questions? Feel free to message me.

it says: THEMACNUT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

every time i try to pm anyone sorry, just a lil bit confused lol

THEMACNUT said:
it says: THEMACNUT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

every time i try to pm anyone sorry, just a lil bit confused lol

You need 5 posts.
So take the time, go find an interesting topic, and chat a little. (Spam will be deleted)

idk wut u guys mean but i bought these in america

Back