Anyone knocked over there Wii yet?

wiicanada

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I know that I accidentally yanked the cord of mine, it fell over and slid down between my tv stand and my dresser. The amazing thing is it ended up wedged between them suspended above the floor, held tight on one side by the rubber feet, and the other side tvs power cord :thumbsup:

while mydisk was spinning..nintendo called (long story why) and wante my serial number(like 5 minutes after i called them) and i was playing zelda and the disk was spinning....i turn it upside down and around and now the disk is F***ed up!

ericlewis91 said:
while mydisk was spinning..nintendo called (long story why) and wante my serial number(like 5 minutes after i called them) and i was playing zelda and the disk was spinning....i turn it upside down and around and now the disk is F***ed up!

Thats a fricken bummer!

Acually yes. I was playing Donkey Konga 2 with the bongo controllers with a friend, and he was on my rolly chair (A office chair with wheels) and he rolled back a few inches and pulled the wii with him!!! Boy did I get pissed. Its fine though luckily, I caught it :)

Eric said:
Acually yes. I was playing Donkey Konga 2 with the bongo controllers with a friend, and he was on my rolly chair (A office chair with wheels) and he rolled back a few inches and pulled the wii with him!!! Boy did I get pissed. Its fine though luckily, I caught it :)

must have been a nice catch! lol

mine fell few weeks ago i keep hitting the tv because its old and flickering and it bumped in to the wii and pushed it of the side of the desk no seeable damage done i think

My Wii has fallen several times whilst enduring some epic Smash Bro's matches. It's tempting to go out and buy 2 more Wavebirds to go with the 2 I already have. Get rid of my 2 wired ones, just for the sake of the Wii's safety.

Other than that, the Wii Stand Stand seems to be doing its job.

Flip said:
My Wii has fallen several times whilst enduring some epic Smash Bro's matches. It's tempting to go out and buy 2 more Wavebirds to go with the 2 I already have. Get rid of my 2 wired ones, just for the sake of the Wii's safety.

Other than that, the Wii Stand Stand seems to be doing its job.

oh boy i didnt even THINK of that! maybe wireless IS the way to go for the wii lmfao! i see myself in the near future doing something VERY similar.......brings back some old SNES feelings when my dog would come into my guest room (where we had all our video game systems hooked up) and she was a BIG dog (bull mastiff) and shed come up to me while i was sitting on the ground and lick my face and knock EVERYTHING over while i was playing zelda!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I WAS SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!! not to mention i didnt save and OF COURSE i was at a temple so everything was gone and oh god now i feel depressed again thanks! lol

wiicanada said:
I know that I accidentally yanked the cord of mine, it fell over and slid down between my tv stand and my dresser. The amazing thing is it ended up wedged between them suspended above the floor, held tight on one side by the rubber feet, and the other side tvs power cord :thumbsup:

I bet ur really good at madden NFL '07 ^^

Well once, i was playing red steel, and I was having a sword fight...well i got into it and i moved closer and closer to my wii..wel i slashed and hit my wii square one the side...so i basically punched it out of the stand, into my tv and onto the floor.

It smashed into about 3 pieces, (the side thingy came loose, and some wiring was out) but i put the wires back in, and pushed the panels back into place.

I almost had a heart attack while putting my wii back on its stand...as i turned it on i closed my eyes and prayed it would work...it didn’t...i fell to my knee’s… and wept.

At this point i woke up. it was such a bad night mare...i hope i don’t have another one. Well thanks for reading!

Yeah... I Was Playing DDR Mario Mix(Fun Game!:D) And I Was Slowly Inching Back Every Step I Took, And Eventually......

CRASHHHHHH!!!

It Fell, Shut Off, And Unpluged It...:(

wiicanada said:

I pulled my GC controller 2 times and it fell down. Nothing is wrong with it.

My cats were kind enough to knock mine over, saving me the trouble of durability testing it myself...

The Wii was in standby at the time and still works fine over a month later, although I now keep it horizontal...

Had they broken it...hmmm...never had cat stew before...

Back