Anyone know if Doom will be released for Wii?

thetyman

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2008
does anyone know if there aare any plans for Doom either on Wii or Virtual Console? I love that game!

LOL Snes version

Just get it on PC
(you can get it VERY CHEAP)
Or 360

32X games are a no go atm
But Doom is out on a few consoles

Ive seen it runin on a mates phone (one of them smart phones)
NOT THE RPG ONE

The 32X version was the first one I played. I've considered getting a PS1, just to play doom. lol

Napalmbrain said:
There's a Doom RPG? :wtf:

But Doom barely even has a story?
Yes theres one in game

But Doom RPG is Doom but isnt
All the enymays/guns are there but its kinda turn based (movein one step is a turn as is shottin)
You can level up
People talk to you
Its also only on mobile phones
Id give it
Three outa five
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif

Good but a little short

Darkprinny said:
Yes theres one in game

But Doom RPG is Doom but isnt
All the enymays/guns are there but its kinda turn based (movein one step is a turn as is shottin)
You can level up
People talk to you
Its also only on mobile phones
Id give it
Three outa five
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif
prinnydanceex0.gif

Good but a little short

You talking about that one they ported to the DS? I've been wanting to pick it up, but it hasn't been in stock the times I've remember to ask/look for it when I've been out.

As for Doom, I would personally just buy the PC version. I think they actually have some good mods out for it that allow for true mouse aiming. You may even be able to digitally download it somewhere... real cheap like.

Budo said:
You talking about that one they ported to the DS? I've been wanting to pick it up, but it hasn't been in stock the times I've remember to ask/look for it when I've been out.

As for Doom, I would personally just buy the PC version. I think they actually have some good mods out for it that allow for true mouse aiming. You may even be able to digitally download it somewhere... real cheap like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_RPG

Back