anyone know of any wii game that is similar to ratchet and clank for playstation???

bjwtawdzw

WiiChat Member
Jul 10, 2011
alabama
hello! i love ratchet and clank for playstation and am wanting to find a game like it for my wii. i love how you have many cool weapons that you can uprade and i like being able to wonder around each level freely. any suggestions???

I love the Ratchet & Clank series too (why the hell didn't I buy a PS3...), but no games really come to mind that compare to it... including on other systems. It's pretty zany with the absurd weapons in the game, so not too many games compete with it in that compartment, lol.

Although it's not for the Wii, I could certainly recommend the PS2 games Jak 2 and Jak 3. Although it's not AS crazy, it's a non-realistic 3rd person shooter with some kick ass weaponry, and a somewhat similar feel to the combat. I loved 'em both. I'm still surprised they weren't made by the same company.

Jak 1 might not be your cup of tea, though. It's not combat based and it's more of a platformer, there aren't any guns at all in the first one. They really made a 180 with Jak 2 and 3, and in a good way.

thank you!!! yeah the best thing about the ratchet and clank is the crazy weapons and i am starting to wish that i had bought a ps3 instead of a wii also! i have a ps2 and have beaten all ratchet and clank games but i really want to find something for my wii because...well...it simply cost too much not to use it! lol! can you tell me any fun games to get for it? i guess i will just give up on my search for a similar game to ratchet and clank but i need something fun to play! the only games i have are new super mario (which i didnt like that well because of the old style graphics), death jr. (was ok but not something i would recommend), and need for speed pro street (very, very awsome game). my husband has hunting games but thats just not my thing. oh i also have sonic the secret ring but dont like it because i like stuff that i can explore in.

Back