anyone know when theres gonna be new wii colors?

are they like the sticker kind or plastic and where do they sell em...i dont c any at my gamestop or best buy

There is a sweeeeeet skin that makes your Wii look like the old NES.

How long did it take for new GC colors? Like 2 years right?

thx for the link but are they vinyl sticky ones or plastic cover?

Lethal said:
There is a sweeeeeet skin that makes your Wii look like the old NES.

How long did it take for new GC colors? Like 2 years right?

But how long did it take for new DS lite colors?

wow. I might get one of those. Does anyone know if they leave any residue on the system?

The blue neon flame and retro skin look sweet.

On the home page of that website in the first text it says no smudge no scratch and no nasty residue or something to that effect....let me look....there at the very end........I think im going to get the plain black one....looks sleek

"The real world isn't black and white...

Your world doesn't have to be either! Choose from our wide array of vinyl skins printed in stunning, high-res clarity. Our skins won't fade, smear, smudge, or leave any nasty residue. "

Usually, nintendo will release the other color video game player in Japan first and than other countries. So, I don't think the other color version will come out very soon.

Skins are the bomb. I had a platinum gamecube back in the day and I slapped a blue chrome skin on it and it looked tight.

There'll be other colours in so long, maybe a couple of special editions for big game launches which will most likely only see the light of Japan or the light from the box its been imported in from.

Back