Anyone looking to get rid of PS3?

dreville

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
Firstly, if you just wanna reply joking or saying PS3's are rubbish 'cause you're a Wii fanboy, don't bother, it's sad.

Have for swap a Nintendo Wii, with One Wiimote, One Nunchuk, Wii Play and Zelda. Also a PSP with 512k memory stick, PC USB connector and docking station and two games, Lumines and Everybody's Golf. Can also throw in an Xbox and a game or two if ya like.

I'm looking to swap all that for just a basic, as bought PS3.

I'm in the Cambridge area, if anyone's interested reply to this thread or pm me :)

Im sure you wont get much negativity from Wii Fanboys, but some Ps3 fanboys will probably come in with remarks like "Who would trade for a Wii" and stuff like that.

I think thats a fair offer tho, Around the same price range as the Ps3.

PtonJalken said:
Im sure you wont get much negativity from Wii Fanboys, but some Ps3 fanboys will probably come in with remarks like "Who would trade for a Wii" and stuff like that.

I think thats a fair offer tho, Around the same price range as the Ps3.

fanboys are fanboys, they're all the same lol

you'd probably be able to get enough to buy a ps3 if u traded it in at one of those game stores would u? or maybe sell it first on the trading post and then buy a ps3 with the money, not much luck in trading i dont think, good luck though

I would't personally sell my Wii (though I did consider it) because I reckon I will regret it come June. I would, however sell the other things, get a summer job or something and save up for a PS3/360

Trouble is selling consoles on Ebay people on the whole pay less because postage for the things is a fair bit, tried selling the psp on there starting price £50 and it didn't even sell!
The Xbox won't go for much on there by the time you consider postage.
And I was really impressed when I got my Wii, but Wii sports is still the only decent game! Zelda was underwhelming, Warioware not as good as the portable versions. And what's to look forward to? Sadness looks the only good original game, and of course Maz galaxy, SSB and Maz Party 8 will be cool. But I think I'm better off selling it now and getting one again in a year or so. Then again, I'm well gonna miss the VC!!!!

I sold my PSP on Ebay a few weeks ago and it reached £80, I think in the condition it was in that was a good price, I started it at £9.99, that way it gets more interest lol, I think it's well worth trying to sell some of it on Ebay

I agree with E7ernal on not selling Wii, the line-up of games is going to be good. I hope you make the right coice for you.

Back