Anyone make it to the creepy level?

Lol I think thats a big no. but hey Whats your opinion on the control scheme mainly the sword actions because people are saying that it is quite clunky whats your opinion?

I don't think I've passed that level yet. I'm 15% completed the game so far. And as for the graphics, they look very well done. Not anything like I expected after reading numerous reviews complaining about the game's graphics... which is why I don't put too much trust into reviewer's ideas.

@OP: Nope, not yet. I'm still near the beginning where the father follows me or something. Multiplayer got in the way lol

Lol I think thats a big no. but hey Whats your opinion on the control scheme mainly the sword actions because people are saying that it is quite clunky whats your opinion?

Haven't got to the swords yet but my friends say it's pretty cool. Did you know there are only 2 special attacks? Well, at least in the manual. The Sword is pretty cool, really responsive my friends say.

I spent a good 2 and a half hours on Red Steel yesterday (that's a lot considering I came home with 6 games plus wii sports). The controls take a little while to get used to, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

The nunchuck analog stick is used to move with the left/right directions used for strafing. To actually turn you have to point the wiimote offscreen in the direction you want to turn (same for looking up and down). Once you get the feel of that, the battels get a lot easier. I have to say though that in general the controls are far more immersive than I had ever hoped. With the aiming, vibration in the wiimote and the gun reload sounds coming from the wiimote speaker, you can't help but get totally sucked in.

As for the swordplay, yes there aren't that many direct move you can make, but with all the dodging and parrying and combos, you'll be jumping around too much to really care. The controls are pretty tight and responsive, so while it's not one-to-one, at least it swings right when you want it to.

So far this has been by far my favorite game. Of course thanks in no small part to Red Steel, I still haven't had a chance to open Zelda yet ... :-O

yeah I know ... it's a travesty

Finished that part. And yep, it is creepy. After that stage, you get to go to the dojo to learn two new katas and a special move. Made me go bananas with the wii-mote. Really cool.

Can someone hel me out, im on the spot with the crazy guy. I have gone down the slope and now made my way back to it but cant figure out for the life of me how to get into the cars to take you back to the top of the hill. Any help would be greatly appretiated as I have tried everything I can think of.

You walk to the top of the hill, and then get into a cart at the top, the cart takes you across the hill where there is a steel balcony - and thats where you start fighting the power rangers :D !

i love that level i need help on the one with harry imposible sword fight

I just went through the creepy part, and I am proud to say, that I am so ****ing psyched for a Resident Evil or Silent Hill game for the Wii.

Hell, any survival horror game.

Huh?

Ziorjen said:
... that I am so psyched for a Resident Evil or Silent Hill game for the Wii.

Hell, any survival horror game.

Are you saying Red Steel was so bad you can't wait for a horror game, or that is was so great?

yeah i beat that lvl. it was super fun, last part of the mission was hard with the snipers and the skiing suicidebunies,
over all graphics are ok but the explosions are awsome!@!@!@!@

Back