Anyone make it to the creepy level?

I'm stuck at 24% with the chemists so i haven't gotten to experience the "creepy level" =[ But so far the game is awesome!

Man, I'm just super excited for like, Resident evil first person Wii actionaksdflasjlkfjklasdfjkl

The creepy bunnies, the power rangers, it all made me so excited for some survival horror ^_^

Ziorjen said:
Man, I'm just super excited for like, Resident evil first person Wii actionaksdflasjlkfjklasdfjkl

The creepy bunnies, the power rangers, it all made me so excited for some survival horror ^_^

But was Red Steel good? Or bad?

In other words, would you recommend it?

Ah, I wouldn't believe all the hype, as far as a first person shooter goes, I would say that you should go with Call of Duty III, for some reason it has a better use of the Wiimote than Red Steel does, but Red Steel did show off some of the creepiness that could possibly be done with the Wii.

They're all good.

Just reached the creepy level. What are you supposed to do after the rabbit talks to you and you get your equipment out of the drinks machine?

Nothing happens for me. I have searched the room and gone outside too.

Anyone help please?

Wardy said:
Just reached the creepy level. What are you supposed to do after the rabbit talks to you and you get your equipment out of the drinks machine?

Nothing happens for me. I have searched the room and gone outside too.

Anyone help please?

When you leave the room that the drinks machine is in turn directly right where there's a snow making machine from memory and you'll go through an opening. It's hard to notice because there's like a black curtain or plastic things hanging down but that's where you head through to get to the freak show :ihih:

I just beat it, at first it scared the s%$# out of me, j/k. It was pretty weird but the power rangers were fun to fight because they were so easy. The people with the black suits gave me the creeps. But it was pretty fun, but took me about an 45 minutes to an hour.:thumbsup:

Back