Anyone not so happy with the Twilight?

Beazel

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
I suppose its somewhat neat to look at. However, i'm not such a huge fan of the wolf-form Link. Doesent even really feel like Zelda in these parts, tbh. Its still fun though, so all good.

I heard that after a few dungeons you can transform at will.

I have an HDTV wide screen, I tried doing 16:9 and stretching out my screen and it looked really bad, so I just did a 4:3 and I am very satisfied, I don't need amazing graphics when the game is really sweet!

haha i feel like such a noob, but ive only played for abotu a half hour so far..

but but but, its not my fault, my step dad kinda took custody of the tv when he got home...so yea

This game is the funnest game I've played in a loong time. I missed Zelda so much since Ocarin, but it feels like I finally got my Zelda back, in Wii form!

To be quite honest, this game has proven to be quite challenging already. I'm 5 hours into it and just beat the Forest Temple. It seems that this game really takes the "make the gamer think" approach to a slightly higher level. I'm very satisfied right now, even with the wolf form Link.

DonBar85 said:
To be quite honest, this game has proven to be quite challenging already. I'm 5 hours into it and just beat the Forest Temple. It seems that this game really takes the "make the gamer think" approach to a slightly higher level. I'm very satisfied right now, even with the wolf form Link.

YES!! I have not played a game that truly puzzles me since OoT. I'm looking forward to getting this game.

I love the game. I'm a wolf after about four hours.

About the 16:9. Are you using the uniform width mode or the one that makes stuff look thinner in the middle and fatter around the edges?

Better HDTVs have two widescreen modes... "FULL" (might be Wide, Stretch, etc.) to stretch everything uniformly (this is what you want).

The other mode is a justification mode, may be "JUST" (Cinerama, Enhanced Stretch, etc.) that will make images in the center of the screen look normal and stretch the edges. This will distort the image, you DON'T want that one!

Component cables would also help a LOT. Make sure you have your Wii set to 16:9 mode, too in its options, or everything will be quite wide.

Just about at the 7 hour mark and I just got to the end of the first dungeon (only need to find that last key)

great game so far, the puzzles, combat, and story line alike

:lol: I'm slow.

I'm about 10 hours in & in the forest temple. So far I LOVE the story, but haven't found it terribly challenging just yet. Hopefully that will soon change.

I just released the monkeys buddy in the Forest temple. Do these guys hang around for the whole temple? :groan:

Back