anyone play a demo of NBA Live 07??

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
on ebgames review people have claimed they have played it and said its good. Only a few people said negative things about it. A few played the demo. Has anyone played the demo? how was it?

Dont buy for PC, its almost impossible to play without a joypad! The PC version i think is buggy (thats where i read it somewhere). Buy it for like 360, ps2 or just xbox. Dont buy it for pc!

m7ticalm said:
Dont buy for PC, its almost impossible to play without a joypad! The PC version i think is buggy (thats where i read it somewhere). Buy it for like 360, ps2 or just xbox. Dont buy it for pc!

There are people who buy controllers for PC...
And PC ports of console games are always buggy :)

You need a controller to play live on PC since it uses both analogs.

And its best to get for the PC since you can download roster updates and fixes for the bugs.

I wouldn’t get it for the PC. I was just curious to see if anyone has played a demo. Basketball seems fun for the wii. I am a baseball fan and football. But more baseball lol. Spring Training in a few days!!!

vi3tmix said:
There are people who buy controllers for PC...
And PC ports of console games are always buggy :)
Thats not true really...i got a nice gamepad that works great! joysticks also are like controllers and my joystick also works perfect...
I have NBA live 07 and Madden 07 for the PC...NBA Live 07 sucks for the PC...it is very buggy but it has nothing to do with the gamepad...software just sucks, EA just doesnt put much effort into sports games on the PC...Madden is pretty good, just doesnt have the same flow as on a console though...but the aweeesome graphics are very nice...i do have madden for the wii too which i enjoy more cuz of the control scheme...altho playin online on the PC is nice

Back