Anyone play GC games on their Wii?

wiinona

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2007
I can't get them to start. I've tried Madden 07 and Harry Potter Quiddich. It keeps telling me to press A. I've tried A on the remote and on the wii classic controller. Nothing is working. Yes... I've checked my batteries.

Help!

Wiinona

errr are you talking about the VC because it shouldnt ask you to plug in a cube controller if you were playing a GC game.....but wait....yeah your situation is confusing.....call up Nintendo

The GCN versions? Try using the GCN controller. It is what you need to play the GCN games.

make sure you plug in the GC controller in p1's slot and that you have commenced the game with the Wiimote in the Wii menu...but I really think you have the controller plugged in in another slot other than p1's..oh and if that was the problem, then be sure to first plug in the controller, then insert the disc and then commence it with the wiimote and be ready to play with the GC controller.

yeah man u need a GC controller to play it. I have Resident Evil 4 and it's awesome, I hihgly suggest getting a wavebird. It's no nice with out wires in this gen, why go back to last gen?

You start the game using the remote (press the game channel, and click start game), from then on you should be able to use the gamecube controller...that's odd if it's not working.

Back