Anyone played Mario Superstar Baseball?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Is this game worth getting? I'm very tempted, solely because it has Waluigi as a playable character.

Is the game any good though? There was alot of hype about it before release, but then it disappeared and now the only place I can find it is eBay.

Oh my God it's freaking brilliant. It's the only game me and my sister don't fight to the death over.

lordrrr said:
its not that good at all, the lowest of the mario sports games (except mario golf). get mario tennis or strikers or hoops.

if ur tempted just cuz u can play as waluigi um k but like its not a great game but if u wanna buy a game on that basis then go ahead lol
I have played Mario Tennis (loved it), Strikers (loved it), and hoops (loved it)

FRuMMaGe said:
Is this game worth getting? I'm very tempted, solely because it has Waluigi as a playable character.

Is the game any good though? There was alot of hype about it before release, but then it disappeared and now the only place I can find it is eBay.

mario sports games are great! all of them are fun. i reccomend it.

Last edited:
Plazmis3 said:
mario party games are great! all of them are fun (except for advance). i reccomend it.

This isn't a Mario Party Game. :wtf:

But Superstar Baseball is ok. I traded it in because it got boring.

If you have someone to play it with, it's pretty good i guess.

manufan15 said:
This isn't a Mario Party Game. :wtf:

But Superstar Baseball is ok. I traded it in because it got boring.

If you have someone to play it with, it's pretty good i guess.

woops sorry my bad care less mistake. well baseball was also a good game. i still recomend it.

Plazmis3 said:
woops sorry my bad care less mistake. well baseball was also a good game. i still recomend it.

No problem...there are tons of Mario games and we can get them mixed up...

I've decided to get it.

Waluigi is playable, I have no choice :lol:

XxRed12xX said:
This game is pretty good. I recommend it.
Thanks. It seems the only place I can get it for a reasonable price is eBay.

I don't want to pay £40 for a GC game

the GC version is great one of the newer releases too... its gonna be hard to find it at a decent price... but its awsome, ive got all the mario sports games/mario party 1-8 games since they came out and this game ranks top 10 for me out of all of them...

Back