Anyone playing Valhalla Knights??

Yeah i'll be on for sure lol .. after school though :( at like oh wait..... hmmm yeah probably for 4 hours.. lol from 2-6.. :( lol i'm a warcraft player lol i have a raid tomorrow :( from 6-9 :( lol

haha...sounds good...i should be getting back from school aroudn there as well...i will send you a message on here when i am getting on as well...later on...nice gaming with ya

haha...oh yeah...that works too haha...i am still new to all of this stuff :eek:)...later

my wii code

4254-3040-7678

ppl lets get it in im bored playin by myself umm if we play together we should go on msn messager to talk to each other

Oh yeah, we could use msn if you want or something just to communicate lol.

if you want message me within this forum. I'm currently in my computer class lol so i'll be home in about 4 hours and 30minutes. so i'll check up during that time and i'll be online :)

oh poop... add an hour and 20minutes to that last post i have an extra class

hey..just getting on..how do we do the msn chat? still very new to all of this haha

I think i added you last night...haha...so you should have some requests from me...when are you getting on?

sounds good....i will tell him...he isnt getting on tonight...i will get on here now too...you two are my only amigos so far haha

Back