anyone seeing the wii lan adapter in stores yet?

I was at Gamestop yesterday in Indaianapolis and they never heard of it!! It's not on there computer system. I was going to wait till nintendo came out with theres but, if I have to wait till march I'm going to get the nonofficial one.

CLICK

Im pretty sure any of the "Plug and Play" adapters would work. There was a thread somewhere here that had one the people said worked. GL

On the Nintendo store page it says it should begin shipping early January 2007. Which is like right now......has there been more recent news saying March?

I might have to just get an unofficial one from newegg

Bloodfin182 said:
On the Nintendo store page it says it should begin shipping early January 2007. Which is like right now......has there been more recent news saying March?

I might have to just get an unofficial one from newegg

man im really getting tired of waiting. nintendo is lagging bigtime, i guess i just might go to my local frys and pick up one of those generic ones

LAN Adapter Non-Official

Here's a USB adapter that works...guaranteed. (Runs off the same chipset as the official Nintendo adapter). $14.99, you can't go wrong. Been using it with all of three my consoles for a month now, no problems whatsoever. The only effects of the non-official adapter are faster downloads, faster load times, faster updates. =)

http://www.airlink101.com/products/asohousb.html

haza12d said:
Here's a USB adapter that works...guaranteed. (Runs off the same chipset as the official Nintendo adapter). $14.99, you can't go wrong. Been using it with all of three my consoles for a month now, no problems whatsoever. The only effects of the non-official adapter are faster downloads, faster load times, faster updates. =)

http://www.airlink101.com/products/asohousb.html

damn well my local frys didnt have one and the store that the website directs you to is a frys store and the site doesnt have it either:(

Nintendo, hurry up! Anyone know if you can get an extension cord as my Wii is a few metres away from the computer ;-_-

christicehurst said:
I have heard that March is the rumoured release date.
Yes, I've heard that for Australians too. Not sure about America but i shall assume its the same.

Back