anyone seeing the wii lan adapter in stores yet?

I got a UPS tracking number for this item today.. So that means it is in fact out and on its way to me

Newegg sells adapters. I wouldnt trust them 100% but its a good alternative to waiting.

haza12d said:
Here's a USB adapter that works...guaranteed. (Runs off the same chipset as the official Nintendo adapter). $14.99, you can't go wrong. Been using it with all of three my consoles for a month now, no problems whatsoever. The only effects of the non-official adapter are faster downloads, faster load times, faster updates. =)

http://www.airlink101.com/products/asohousb.html

First, how do you know that this one has the same chipset of the official one? Has there been specs for the adapter released???

Second. How in the world would you know that this one is faster than the official one? Have you or anyone personally compared them yet?? The thing just came out so i am highly doubting it.

Any info about europe?!

ive sent nintendo europe and email, still waiting a reply. Starting to take the piss imo.

I just ordered one from the Nintendo store.......anyone have any ideas how long it will take?

I'm assuming since they started shipping them out it shouldnt take too long....but since everyone here was saying March, I dont really know. The status is "Preparing order" or something like that, so hopefully it will be soon :D

well despite this, i got this netgear router WGR61VV6 for 12 buxx. i thought it was a deal i couldnt pass up. either way i now i have it functioning with my two wired computers and my wireless wii :) thanks anyways everyone.

Back