Anyone Smart Enough With ModChips and Unscrambling?

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Well title really says it all. I have my modchip installed and my wii works fine. Problem though is that the Unscrambler v0.4 from http://www.ingenieria-inversa.cl/?p=9 won't work on my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have my ISO although it is in .ISO form, I burned it and the Wii won't read it. Probably because it has not been unscrambled yet.

I know I am not addressing the question but why do people need to have mod chips? Whats wrong with supporting nintendo and BUYING the game!

yeah answer what chip you have and we could help you out.

I know I am not addressing the question but why do people need to have mod chips? Whats wrong with supporting nintendo and BUYING the game!

Well some people like to save money on other stuff instead of spending it all on games just to enjoy a Wii.

Last edited:
thewiirules123 said:
to enjoy quality imports

I got it to work. It was the burning process I was doing wrong. I have the wiikey by the way.

thewiirules123 said:
Don't post in here, if people want to mod their system they can because they paid for it not you

Back