Anyone snag a good deal off Ebay?

Sepiatone

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
I got a Wii and Zelda for $420, with free overnight shipping. At the store it would have been 300 plus tax. I guess thats the price you have to pay for being impatient. :)

Yeah, but that's actually not that bad man. I mean, I waited 7 hours, overnight in the freezing cold to get mine and you spent roughly $80 over cost and got it shipped to your door. Honestly, that isn't bad at all.

ehhh thats an OKAY deal. Shouldve bought a wii for 300 or so on ebay then bought the game by yourself. Cause down here all the games are in stock but we got no more wiis

Bulldogxx831 said:
ehhh thats an OKAY deal. Shouldve bought a wii for 300 or so on ebay then bought the game by yourself. Cause down here all the games are in stock but we got no more wiis

There aren't many $300 Wii's on Ebay. That's pretty much what they paid for it after tax. No way you find a Wii for 300. You may find some as low as the 330 range + shipping, but that's about it.

I got impatient as well. I ended up getting a Wii for $364 with shipping.

I haven't seen any go for less than $350. I think the price is on the rise again . . . now that EBay stock is being depleted.

I almost won an auction for the Wii and Zelda with free overnight shipping for $399.99, but I was outbid at the last second for $404.99.

I considered that a fairly sharp deal.

ya

Bulldogxx831 said:
SAME here.
there are like 6 of each thing around here, but no Wiis...
lol

Back