Anyone still play PS2 online?

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
My PS2 has been sitting there collecting dust since sometime last year after i rebought a slim PS2 after the year before that i sold my fat ps2 with a bunch of games which im still kicking myself in the ass for.

So i'm looking to breath some new life into my PS2 i already know what good single player games i need to get for it ,but right now the only online game i have for it is Ratchet n' Clank Up Your Arsenal. I was wondering if anyone is stilling playing their PS2 online considering some people can't afford the jump to PS3 ,and with PS2 still being popular ,and supported.

I know some of the online games are
Killzone
Ratchet Deadlocked
Syphon Filter Omega Strain
Jak X
MGS 3 Substance

Is there any i'm missing? Mind you i'm only looking for games that are exclusive to PS2 ,or that has an Exclusive online mode to the PS2 version.

Socom 2 will forever be my favorite ps2 online game.
I was thinking about playing it again, just for old times sake

socom: combined assault
theres at least 10,000+ on weekends. Still very popular. Socom is thee online game for the ps2.

Resident Evil Outbreak is still online. A great game IF, if you have a friend who also owns the game, and a phone. Do not play that game solo. The hackers have begun infesting the game. They have this lame lag hack where they can outrun you, grab the only key item in the stage, and go afk forever without turning into a zombie. Very freaking lame. File #2 was a lot more fun, however the server is down. MGS3 Online was the best until hackers ruined it. Konami closed the servers.

Why can't the PS3 support PS2 games online?

i dont know if the PS3 can support online PS2 games as i dont own a PS3 ,and dont plan on grabbing one anytime soon. That sux about MGS3 as it looked like a really fun game to play online.

call of duty 3 was the best online game for PS2, i know its not exlusive like you said you wanted, but it was so fun.

Killzone, as you mentioned, is a deffinate pick up. as well as battlefield 2.

Back